Trying to Get Pregnant

You were right

::hides face::

I have been very resistant to the idea of charting my BBT.  I really wanted to take the "que sera sera" approach for a few months.  But, it's looking like I may need to give in sooner than I thought.

I went off BCP in November and am having AF for the 4th time since November 19th.  That's right, 4 AF's in 6 weeks.  Not sure what the hell my body is trying to tell me, but I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on 1/13.

Considering how unlikely it is that I have O'd at all during this time, I figured it wouldn't hurt to start temping now so I will know when it actually does happen.  FF, here I come...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You were right

• At least with charts you'll figure out those crazy smoke signals your body is giving you! Good luck.
  • Wise choice.  I think it helps with the sanity.  If I were not charting I would be freaking out monthly.  And while I still am not sure what is going on with this last cycle and a half, charting my temps gives me some peace of mind.  Best of luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • You know, when I first told my OB/GYN I wanted to start TTC soon, she told me not to go off BCP until I was ready to actually start because you can get KU the first month.  While she's technically correct, I really wish I hadn't listened to her.  I wish I had gone off of it months ago so I could have been regulated by now.

Not sure what I'm in such a hurry for.  I just need to learn patience I guess...

• 4 periods in 6 weeks? Ugh...Hope FF gives you some understanding and that you start to regulate soon.
  • Wow. Im sorry I hate that Biatch and could NOT imagine seeing her that often lol.

Hopefully charting will help out. I know it made me feel 10000X better.

Good Luck :)

• Good luck!  FF will become your bff  

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• How frustrating! I've decided to start temping much earlier than I orignally though I would too, my issue was having cycles too far apart and not knowing when or if I O'd.

Hopefully your doc will have some answers or suggestions for you.

((hugs))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Wow, that sucks! I hope you can get everything sorted out. Charting would be very interesting to see if that gives a clue as to what is going on.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"