Preemies

Preemie coming home outfit

I need to find a preemie coming home outfit for my niece - my sister wants a dress. Any ideas?? Everything I'm finding is either jammies or outfits for in the NICU.

Re: Preemie coming home outfit

• Build-a-bear or doll clothes
    Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac
  • Dresses are hard- maybe a onesie and the little tutus? Either that or DD was the same size as a Cabbage Patch doll.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Babies R Us has preemie clothes.  So does Amazon.  And if you google preemie clothes you will find web stores that carry them.
  • Janie and Jack has preemie sizes and their clothes are beautiful. My LO's coming home outfit came from there, and it was an adorable little dress with flowers embroidered on it. Here is a pic...

imageimage" mce_src="image">

I bought this last April, but they always have really cute stuff in there and you can look on their website as well.

• Burlington Coat factory here has a ton of little party dresses in Preemie sizes then they have a whole rack of layette type clothing. I got some little gowns there. I would check it out if you have one close them you wouldn't have to order online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"