Eco-Friendly Family

LIP: Ana White (Knock Off Wood) has plans for a <$20 Learning Tower!

Eeek! I think I'll be making one of these in the next couple weeks! Just this morning I was doing something in the kitchen with Noah in a chair next to me thinking "We really need a learning tower..."

Needless to say, I think I'll do this one alone rather than with DH.... Big Smile

LINK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
theluckiest
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: LIP: Ana White (Knock Off Wood) has plans for a <$20 Learning Tower!

• I just showed this to DH and would love to make one.  My only issue is where to store it when it's not in use.  There's a folding one at One Step Ahead that I would love, but it's so expensive!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Trying to figure out what kind of paint you would use on this that's kid safe. Any suggestions?
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • That's fabulous! I want... Even though my kid is so epically far from needing one. I'm going to save the instructions. Perhaps I'll make one for his birthday!
  • I just showed DH too. He said he could totally make one for DD...the only downside to this one is that it doesn't fold up like the one PP mentioned.

I also browsed the rest of her website and found a few other things I want him to make (art easel for DD and a dress up storage bin).

DH has been working on a toy bench/box for DD this past week. He just needs to paint it and then I will PIP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally just sent the link to my dad. haha I've wanted a LT for DS for months, and this is just as great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebabyluv617:
    Trying to figure out what kind of paint you would use on this that's kid safe. Any suggestions?

I'm planning to use just a no/low VOC interior semi-gloss paint. It's not like he'll be chewing on it or anything, as everytime he uses this it will be under supervision.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Thanks for posting!  DH would have so much fun making this and the boys would love it.  We can store it in the garage when not in use, I think.  :)
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • imagejwpbride:

imagebabyluv617:
    Trying to figure out what kind of paint you would use on this that's kid safe. Any suggestions?

I'm planning to use just a no/low VOC interior semi-gloss paint. It's not like he'll be chewing on it or anything, as everytime he uses this it will be under supervision.

Chances are my kid(s) will. ;)

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"