December 2010 Moms

Farking hilarious bf'ing story

So, last night my 6 year old niece came over for a visit with my parents. She was sitting with Law and he started crying so I said' "he's getting hungry hunny, I need to feed him." She asked, "Can I help?" I said, "I don't feed him from a bottle so you can't help." She looked a little confused, but went over and sat on our couch while I sat down on my chair to feed him. So I start feeding him, I didn't use a cover but had layered shirts so she couldnt see anything. She came over and looked down at him and said, "What's he doing?" I said, "he's eating". She said, "he eats from there?" "Yes." she said, "what does he eat?" "Milk." she asked, "how does he get the milk?" my mom interjected and said, "he sucks it out, like through a straw". Finally she said, "does it bother you when he does that?" and I told her that no, it didn't bother me and he really liked to eat that way and it's good for him. Finally she was satisfied with all the answers she got and didn't really say anything else about it. So today my Mom and Dad took her to McDonalds and got her a happy meal... A few minutes after they start eating my Mom looks over and my niece has a straw coming out of her shirt and into the mouth of the little unicorn toy she got! My Mom said, "Kamryn, what are you doing?" as she grabbed the straw and my niece responded, "My horse was hungry, I had to give her mother's milk!" bahahahaha, yep, she tried to bf her toy through a straw at Mickey d's! They explained to her that you don't actually use a straw when you do that, and that it's only something mommies can do with their babies so hopefully she won't do that to any other toys or, g-dforbid, any babies she may hold in the near future :-P sorry this is long... Too funny not to share.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Farking hilarious bf'ing story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"