Pregnant after IF

XP from SAIF: Need serious beta help

So my beta came back exactly at the same number as Wednesday 55.1.  They said its exactly the same at 55.1..P4 went from 23 Wed to 32 today.  They said they never see this.  Basically they either think its a chemical or possibly an ectopic. I just keep feeling ectopic but I have to go back Monday. I am a mess.  I can't even drown my sorrows and drink with my company tonight.  I am so over this sh!t!!

Re: XP from SAIF: Need serious beta help

• I'm so sorry.  I was really hoping your next number would show a nice rise.  HUGS!

I guess there's really no way to know if it's a CP or ectopic until you wait it out a bit. If it's already leveling off at such a low level, maybe it will resolve itself either way? 

It's kind of weird that it's EXACTLY the same

• I have never heard of that happening. I am so sorry (((HUGS)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ((hugs))
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry hon. I was really, really hoping for a nice rise with your second beta. I don't think I've ever seen a beta that is exactly the same. I'm not sure what it means, but I think usually ectopic betas rise.

(((((hugehugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Thanks ladies. Hopefully it goes down Monday and I can move on from this nightmare and try again.
  • I Sam so sorry you're going through this. ((HUG))
  • I'm so sorry!
  • I'm so sorry!  Could it have been a lab error where they accidentally wrote down the prior beta for the most recent one?  It seems weird that it was exactly the same down to the .1.  I hope you get some good news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"