December 2010 Moms

Happy NYE (PIP)

Rocco is ready to party tonight and wants to wish everyone a happy nye and an awesome 2011!!

Re: Happy NYE (PIP)

• Oh My Gosh!! So cute!! Happy NYE!!
  • Happy New Year's! Party!!!

How are you doing, Bubbles? I know you had posted about your frustrations/ ppd type things... Hope things are looking up for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKellina:

Happy New Year's! Party!!!

How are you doing, Bubbles? I know you had posted about your frustrations/ ppd type things... Hope things are looking up for you!

I'm actually doing very well.  I think it was honestly just pure exhuastion b/c I have had no issues or frustions since that post.  I appreciate all of your concerns!

• Good to hear! I felt the same way with my first and totally was about to call the Dr about PPD. Then he started sleeping 8hr stretches at 4 weeks old and I was magically "cured"! I don't function well on no sleep!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"