August 2011 Moms

Screwed over by the OB's office (vent)

Yesterday I was scheduled for my first ultrasound to confirm due date.  The doctor agreed to it last week when I was there for my 8 week appointment.  DH and I went there for my 11:15 appt and after 45 mins were finally called into a room.  I said to the nurse, "Arent you supposed to do the ultrasound first?" She is like you are not scheduled for one.  So I began arguing that yes I was scheduled and I am not here just for an "OB re-check" as they called it.  So she put us in a room and like 5 mins later another woman comes in and is like yeah you cant have the ultrasound today because there is no tech here to do it and the doctor doesnt know how to us the new equipment.  WTF are you kidding me!? I was so upset and annoyed I started crying and said I couldnt believe they made me wait this long just to tell me they scheduled me wrong.  It was very upsetting and I had so many nerves leading up to the appt just to be told, nope not having one.  So after all that crap they gave me an appt for Monday at 630 pm and promised to get me in as soon as I walk through the door.  DH was very upset as well.  Ugh just an overall crap morning!  Here comes the nerves again waiting for Monday now.  Sorry had to vent!
BabyName Ticker 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Screwed over by the OB's office (vent)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"