Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NOOOOOO.......

DH washed my clothes with his work stuff, and now my only two shirts that fit well, and my favorite sweater have grease stains all over them. I've asked him about 100 times not to wash my stuff with his! I'm really not mad at him, just upset that my clothes are stained. Is there any way to get grease stains out?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.

Re: NOOOOOO.......

• I want to say Dawn dishwashing liquid.  Head over to MarthaStewart.com  she should have something.
  • Dawn liquid soap- put directly on stain and let sit for three hours in cold water.  Then wash like normal. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageZTAsunshine:
    Dawn liquid soap- put directly on stain and let sit for three hours in cold water.  Then wash like normal. 

Thanks! I'll try that!

• Goop?  MIL swears by spreading Goop on the stain and then putting the clothes in the washer with Biz in it for an hour.  Then let the washer run.  This is why DH does not do my laundry.  Plus, we airdry pretty much everything and he'll usually have wet clothes laying on every surface of the house.
  • They are currently soaking in the tub with dawn on the stains. What is goop? I have never heard of that before. If this doesn't work I will try it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"