June 2011 Moms

feel like all I'm doing is eating!

I'm not complaining because up until a week and a half ago when they put me on zofran I was hardly eating at all. But... I'm trying to get my weight back up after being so sick (you know the couple pounds I had gained first trimester and a couple extra...) I'm starving all the time, eat a couple hundred (atleast calories) every time I feel hungry and still NOTHING! So frustrating. I've always had a hard time putting on weight but I'm a little more concerned about it since docs are so worried about a low birth weight baby. My bump seems to be growing, but I don't know from where because the pounds are not staying on.

Just needed to vent for a second before heading back to the fridge... Done.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: feel like all I'm doing is eating!

• My hunger comes and goes, but today I'm starving.  I woke up at 2am with stomach pains I was so hungry.  I waited until I got up at 9 to ate.  Then I ate lunch at 1:30 and just ate again like 10 minutes ago.  Hopefully now that I've had two lunches I won't be so hungry for the rest of the day.
  • Last night I had dinner around 5:30 (it WAS just a bowl of soup) but around 9:30 I was starving! I told my H I needed some food and he suggested some raisins for a snack. LOL I said "no, you don't understand... I need a meal!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been eating in moderation every hour or two...I've come to notice if I eat a little somethin' every 1-3 hours then the baby is satisfied!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to eat something every 1-2 hours. In fact, DH and I have dinner reservations tonight at 8:45. DH said something about that being dinner. I told him (at 3:30), "Sweetie, by 9 pm I will have eaten at least 3 more times!" LOL! I'm so hungry all the time. I do try and make it healthy, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"