Infertility
Options

2nd beta :(

It went from 57.5 to 62.  They want me to continue with meds and come back on Tuesday...I am just so sad because I know where this is headed. 

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

Re: 2nd beta :(

• Options
    I'm so sorry hun...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

(((Hugs))) I am so sorry! What are the doctors saying about it?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry, Sweetie. (((HUGS)))
    image BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Im so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh sweetie, i'm so sorry. ((HUGS)) i've been there myself, this limbo majorly sucks.
  • Options
    The nurse called and just said that since they implanted 2 embryos, it could be that they both took, but then one did not make it, they don't want to lose hope just yet, but wished they had better news for me.  I just think that this is another chemical and I am now in the same place that I was ( i have already had 6 early losses).  I thought this was it since we tested the embryos and transferred 2 perfect ones.   

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

• Options

imageemca:
    The nurse called and just said that since they implanted 2 embryos, it could be that they both took, but then one did not make it, they don't want to lose hope just yet, but wished they had better news for me.  I just think that this is another chemical and I am now in the same place that I was ( i have already had 6 early losses).  I thought this was it since we tested the embryos and transferred 2 perfect ones.   

This is what my doctor suspects. 

• Options
    I am so sorry.
    +++
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I hope you get surprising news next week. I'll be thinking about ya.
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. :(
    Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• Options
    I'm very sorry
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Options
    so sorry. Holding out some hope for you!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMSaksa:
    so sorry. Holding out some hope for you!

This!!!!!!!!  Hang in there sweetie!

Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  It sounds like you have been through so much to get to this point.  I really hope there is one in there growing just right!
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
    TTC #1 since 7/09
    Dx: LPD, underdeveloped follicles, blocked left tube
    3 C/P, 1 BO, 1 Ectopic
    IVF#1=BFN (3/11)
    FET#1=BFP
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, hun.... {{{Big Hugs}}}
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry!
  • Options

(((hugs)))

I am so sorry.

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    I'm so sorry ((hugs))
  • Options
    So sorry ((hugs))

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"