Austin Babies

EMTX

I like the quality of your siggy pic photo.  What kind of camera/settings were used?  or did a photographer take the shot?

Re: EMTX

• Thank you!

It's my camera (in siggy) with the 50mm 1.4 lens.

Settings: f1.8, shutter speed 1/160th second, ISO 100

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEMTX:

Thank you!

It's my camera (in siggy) with the 50mm 1.4 lens.

Settings: f1.8, shutter speed 1/160th second, ISO 100

Sweet! Thanks :)  I love it. 

• Loading the player...
  • I just updated my sig and deleted the "what's in my camera bag" info... it was:

Olympus E-420 body (I actually don't recommend Olympus, definitely go for a Nikon or Canon if you're looking to get an SLR)

Lenses: 50mm 1.8, 50mm 1.4, 14-42mm, 70-200mm

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Butting in - how was your dinner?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ssinca - thanks for asking!

It was great, actually. Steaks were delicious and I used a packet for the bearnaise instead of making it from scratch... DH didn't know the difference. Shrimp was REALLY good, I think my favorite of the times I've made it. Garlic mashed potatoes were good (sometimes I struggle with the texture) and German Choc. cake was a hit.

DH loved all of it, which is all that matters, but I was pretty happy with it, too :)

• imageEMTX:

ssinca - thanks for asking!

It was great, actually. Steaks were delicious and I used a packet for the bearnaise instead of making it from scratch... DH didn't know the difference. Shrimp was REALLY good, I think my favorite of the times I've made it. Garlic mashed potatoes were good (sometimes I struggle with the texture) and German Choc. cake was a hit.

DH loved all of it, which is all that matters, but I was pretty happy with it, too :)

you just made my stomach grumble! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"