TTC After a Loss
Options

F U Facebook...

ok i have decided im no longer going to look at my facebook just today 3 of my friends announce they are pregnant and then add "happy New year"  well u know what.. Sit on ur Test and Spin!!

Sorry for the mean vent...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: F U Facebook...

• Options
    imageBlondeBride82:

ok i have decided im no longer going to look at my facebook just today 3 of my friends announce they are pregnant and then add "happy New year"  well u know what.. Sit on ur Test and Spin!!

Sorry for the mean vent...

bahahahahha! 

((hugs)) to you though.  Vent away!

• Options
    I have felt the same way when I see people post this stuff on facebook. I always feel like when are we going to get happy news. Huge Hugs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know exactly yow u feel!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Here, here!  I loathe Facebook especially those that say, "We're KTFU...it's only been three weeks and we can't wait!"    Really, just couldn't wait?

Oh, to be thinking P&R again...

5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• Options
    All the facebook announcements have made me realize I will never ever announce it on facebook. If people choose to comment on my wall fine, but I will never make a status update involving my pregnancy.
  • Options
    imageMrsR25:
    All the facebook announcements have made me realize I will never ever announce it on facebook. If people choose to comment on my wall fine, but I will never make a status update involving my pregnancy.
    I will not be either. Its too painful to see. I don't want to do that to anyone else.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • Options
    Add me to the group that won't use FB to announe any pregnancy info.  It hurts in two ways to see the updates and u/s pics of friends. 1) It feels crappy to be reminded of our losses and 2) It makes me feel like a crappy friend that I can't just be happy for friends without any jealousy - that's not who I was before all of this started (or at least, I didn't think that's who I was).
  • Options

imageMrsR25:

I have also come to this conclusion! Yes

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • Options
    imagejerryliljess:

Here, here!  I loathe Facebook especially those that say, "We're KTFU...it's only been three weeks and we can't wait!"    Really, just couldn't wait?

Oh, to be thinking P&R again...

Thisity-this!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"