Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Cranky baby? :(

I dont know whats wrong with my LO today! She has been cranky all day...everytime she nurses its only for a few minutes, then she pulls off crying. I burp her, thinking maybe she has a bad bubble, only to get a little burp. She has pooped twice, keeps falling asleep on me then waking up crying. Is she just having a bad day? Come on baby, its New Years!! Wink
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cranky baby? :(

• Options

Not to scare you, but is there any way she would have bumped her head or fallen or anything else that may have jostled her neck/head too much?

Either way, a lethargic, irritable baby who won't eat is an automatic call to the pedi, so I would recommend that. Hope she feels better soon! 

• Options
    Call if it makes you feel better, but it's entirely possible she's just overtired.  When L hasn't slept the normal times/amounts he gets that way.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and the pulling off part?  L does that sometimes when he's getting kind of congested.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"