June 2011 Moms

The "girls" are finally happy!

Yesterday I stopped into Lane Bryant, after hearing recommendations for bras on here... The "girls" were a 36C before pregnancy... I'm 18 weeks, and already into a 38-40D, borderline DD! UGH! I'm petrified as to how big they're going to end up... but it's all worth it, right? Anyhow... underwire had started to drive me NUTS! I found a bra called "Smooth, No Wire" and it's lightly padded all over to control out of control, hard nipples!! Love it! I was planning on getting 2 bras, but they are having a buy 2, get 2 free deal right now! So, I bought 2 in a larger size for later! YAY! No more jog bra uniboob!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The "girls" are finally happy!

• That might be a good idea.  I hadn't thought about Lane Bryant.  I was a very happy perky 36 B prior to pregnancy.  I am already up a full cup size and easily a 36 C.  I am terrified what they will look like while nursing.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish we had a lane bryant here. I have NO clue where my next bra is coming from.

I'm a 36DD and just on the verge of busting out of my bras.

• Loading the player...
  • imagesunset*skies:

I wish we had a lane bryant here. I have NO clue where my next bra is coming from.

I'm a 36DD and just on the verge of busting out of my bras.

As long as you know your size (or best guess) - I'd been "fitted" at nordstroms a few weeks ago - ... I'd order them online! I actually only walked out of the store with one pair, and they are shipping the other two pairs to my house for free!

Very comfy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lane Bryant has the best bras hands down.  I've been wearing them for years and dislike any other bra I try because theirs are so comfy and actually support my girls.  Pre-preg, I was a 38D/DD and they always had a great selection of t-shirt friendly bras that help keep the colder weather unnoticed.  Their plunge bras are great too.  I wish they had nursing bras!
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"