May 2011 Moms
Options

I'm dressing better since I have been pregnant!

DH  commented on this the other day.  I am wearing dresses and skirts and I never did that in the past.  I think I look cute in no matter what with my bump!  Anyone else feeling this way too?

Re: I'm dressing better since I have been pregnant!

• Options
    I got some adorable maternity clothes and I do think I look cuter with my bump :) I don't have fat days as much lol
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hope I get there soon- I still feel like I just look fat, not pregnant and I'm living in leggings and jeans because they are super comfy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just thinking something similar today. When we go out - even just to the grocery store - I put more effort into what I am wearing and my hair/makeup. I am starting to "look" pregnant, not just sloppy fat, but still putting more effort into my appearance makes me feel better about myself. I still FEEL sloppy fat, not pregnant, so I WANT to try to make up for that feeling - does that make sense?
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I don't think I am necessarily dressing better. But I also am not the type to just let myself go. However, today I was buying a dress to wear tonight and for the first time I felt I looked really cute pregnant. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"