Swap Spot

FSOT: Fitteds, GroBaby, Rumparooz, GMD PFs,others

Hi-

All diapers have been washed in either the EFF detergent, Tide Original, or Rockin Green.  Shipping is PPD, will include DC. 

Make me an offer if you don't like the prices!  I'll trade for Sbish XL, Raven Tree fitteds w/ snaps, Tot Bots Easy Fits, or others.  I'm open minded and love to try new diapers!

Email me at hilarie dot rental @ gmail.com  Thanks for looking!

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Raven Tree Bamboo Overnight One Size Fitted with snaps: $17.00.  Love this diaper.  The extra insert (with zorb) snaps in the triple fold soaker.  Soft and wonderful!

imageimageimage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thumbelina Diapers Cotton Velour fitted.  The tag says small, but I think it's more like a medium.  Has some repairs to the soaker.  Works really well still.  It's a little narrower in the crotch than other fitteds: $8.00

imageimage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Rumparooz Gumball pocket.  Includes both inserts.  The velcro is a little pilly.  Disclaimer: my husband used a non-safe diaper cream on this diaper.  I've stripped it with Dawn and it works fine, but you can kinda see where the diaper cream was.  It doesn't repell at all: $16.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Vanila Grobaby shell, soaker pad and booster.  Velcro is a little pilly: $17.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Cutey Baby Pocket w/ insert, size medium.  Velcro rolls a little: $12.00

10 GMD brown edge prefolds, dyed blue.  Some staining: $17.00

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out this Bumpie Business List .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards