2nd Trimester
Options

Any remedies for being sick?

I was sick about 4 weeks agao and now again... runny nose and scratchy throat.  Any ideas of what I can do/take? I do not like being sick!!

Re: Any remedies for being sick?

• Options
    I'm just getting over a cold.  I drank A LOT of tea.  Keep hydrated and rest when possible.
  • Options
    I'm sick as a dog, too. It's awful. My doc said that I should only take a Tylenol if I get a fever. Other than that, drink lots of oj and fluids and eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Being sick is the worst! Feel better soon and have a lovely New Year!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sick now too!  :(  All that I know we can take is Benadryl (which will pretty much force you to rest/sleep) to help with the congestion or runny nose.  I've used baby Vicks Vapor Rub too to help in the past (although not with this cold...yet).  Hope you feel better soon!  It's the worst being pregnant and sick. 
  • Options
    I had a horible cold and cough for the past 2 weeks. I called my doctors office and they said anything in the Tylenol family is safe as well as Sudafed Severe Cold. I only took it for 2 days, to get started on kicking the cold/cough. I hated taking anything but couldn't breathe and my chest hurt bad from coughing. Hope you feel better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I gargle with salt water, drink lots of fluids, take tylenol, and use my Sinus Rinse (similiar to a Neti pot). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"