1st Trimester

A line is a line?

But what about a bunch of dots in the shape of a line? I'm driving myself crazy here. It was with a blue dye test (I know I know, theyre evil but I couldn't find any pink dye ones). Has anyone seen this and then go on to a bfp in a few days? There are definitely a lot of dots where the + should be but not a solid line. I'm tempted to go buy a digital and test again in a couple of days.

I was testing early to see if toasting was a no no tonite. I probably won't now theres a chance, but what would you ladies do?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A line is a line?

• That was my first test at 10 DPO. It looked like yours. I didn't tell my husband because I thought it was nothing. At 11 DPO I took a FRER and got a faint pink line. At 12 DPO I took a CBE digital and got a "Pregnant". I wouldn't drink tonight just in case if I were you. Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker
  • PIP?
  • Loading the player...
  • i would test again with the digital! 
  • I would not drink....why risk it?
  • Hard to say - my 5dp5dt (equivalent to 10DPO) test was sort of like that, and darkened over time.  But it could easily just be a shoddy test.  I am probably in the minority here, but I do not think a sip or two of champagne will hurt anything.  I probably wouldn't drink more than 1/3 of a glass or so, but if you want to keep up appearances a few sips will not cause FAS.

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Thanks for the replies ladies. I showed my DH the test and he seems to think it's positive as well. Ill keep you posted and maybe get to join you soon. :)

Happy New Years

• imageepphd:

Hard to say - my 5dp5dt (equivalent to 10DPO) test was sort of like that, and darkened over time.  But it could easily just be a shoddy test.  I am probably in the minority here, but I do not think a sip or two of champagne will hurt anything.  I probably wouldn't drink more than 1/3 of a glass or so, but if you want to keep up appearances a few sips will not cause FAS.

This. Good luck! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"