Cincinnati Babies
Options

Dani

I may have missed your post about it, but how did Christmas morning go with giving Ryleigh a big sister shirt? Is she excited to have a little sis/bro soon?
6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Dani

• Options

Butting in to say Congratulations to you too!  I bet Ryleigh is going to be an awesome big sister!

• Options
    It was good, she didn't have the excitement I thought she would, but I think she was playing shy because my mom, sister, BIL, and brother were all here too.  Since then she's been very excited and keeps talking about it.  She even keeps trying to throw out name suggestions now.  I'm excited to see what a great big sister she's going to be, and I'm sure she'll be some help too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"