Success after IF

Blissful ignorance

One of the girls that work for me (young and single) went to Baby Gap and bought H&A a gift for Christmas.

It's in size 18-24 months.

I thanked her and put it away.  Today she asks me if the outfit fit.  I told her oh it's a little big but they'll grow into it.  She's like really?  well, hopefully they can wear it this winter (it's fleece)... I know it says 18-24 months but it looked so small so I figure the size just runs small.

Smile

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Blissful ignorance

• Awww, well she tried! At least it is likely to be the right size next winter so you can save it and get some use out of it.

• OMG haha! At least you have some outfits for next year though.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I returned so many clothes from my baby shower because so many people bought her summer clothes in 6-9 mo sizes. She was born in July.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My MIL did this... DD was born in June... she bought all 6+ month summer clothes for DD. She claimed it was because she had big babies so she assumed I would as well (not sure I understood the logic, but whatever). They would have fit DD in the winter... unfortunately we don't live in the south! At least your friend has an excuse :)

Hopefully your LOs will be able to use the clothes next year!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"