May 2011 Moms
Options

Share your weird preggo dream

So I think last night was the first really odd one for me. I was home with my husband eating some calamari..After we were done we were watching TV and all of the sudden the calamari was a live octopus and was crawling out of the food containers and it was big and weird LOL so while it proceeded to move giant dragons started breaking out of our walls trying to get to it...They ended up flying out of our window....I really don't know why I was dreaming of this LOL
Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Share your weird preggo dream

• Options

not a super weird dream, but a weird experience...

so i talk a lot in my sleep, and the other day i had been having all sorts of weird crampy sensations so i was kind of nervous.  Anyway, we went to bed and in the middle of the night i start dreaming that i was at a restaurant and a man is having a heart attack.  I start yelling out (for real) "call 911! call 911!" my poor husband jumps up and starts freaking out lol i wake up and realize whats going on and was just like "oh...not for me...for the man that was having a heart attack." DH responds, "I'M going to be the man having a heart attack!" 

sorry DH Embarrassed

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Options
    imageweddingcaketaster:

not a super weird dream, but a weird experience...

so i talk a lot in my sleep, and the other day i had been having all sorts of weird crampy sensations so i was kind of nervous.  Anyway, we went to bed and in the middle of the night i start dreaming that i was at a restaurant and a man is having a heart attack.  I start yelling out (for real) "call 911! call 911!" my poor husband jumps up and starts freaking out lol i wake up and realize whats going on and was just like "oh...not for me...for the man that was having a heart attack." DH responds, "I'M going to be the man having a heart attack!" 

sorry DH Embarrassed

OMG That is scary! Your poor DH! LOL

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My strangest one recently was actually last night.  I was at my 40 week mark (exactly) and was just waiting for contractions to start...then I slowly (over the course of a day) realized that my math was way off, and that I wasn't due for another month!  Oops....
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Interesting!!  Hahaha
  • Options

Mine are all CrAzY EVERY NIGHT!!! The funniest one-

I was in a militia. Yes a small army. Like a futuristic army- like robots and all kinds of weird things! We were riding ATV's and my group was lured into a trap. We were separated from the others and we are in the middle of this gunfire and we are killing these robots and we are making are way out of the area... then I got shot in the Knee cap. (I swear I really felt it)

What makes this funny is if you really know me- I'm 5'1". I wear stilettos on a daily basis (yes even preggo). I work in the dance and cosmetic industries. So this dream is not very me at all!!! hahahaha And I don't watch alot of action movies either!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"