Birth Stories

Carina's birth story

Short version:

Carina Shannyn was born at 38w3d on 12/28 at 8:27 AM weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz; 19 inches long after about 13 hours of labor.  My bag of waters was leaking and I mistook it for cervical fluid for about 3 days (oops).  It got worse on Monday morning and I had to be induced.  Baby arrived after 4 hours of pushing.  We are home now and are both doing great.

Long version:

https://babymchupie.blogspot.com/

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: Carina's birth story

• congrats!
    Mom to Zi born 8.30.07 and Zo born 8.12.09 and Zaid born 5.07.11
  • Congrats!!!! Sweet little baby:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Your story sounds a lot like mine...except mine ended with a c-section.  Congrats on your new little one!
  • Congrats to you
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats. . . She is gorgeous!
    TTC since 06/2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 12/2009 ~
    Clomid Cycle 1 = BFP! ~ Our little miracle was born 11/1/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic > Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I opted to read the long version. Thank you for sharing. You know, I never had a solif birth plan, and I had printed out copies of my birth plan and threw them out a few hours into labor. The only thing that I am bummed about was not breastfeeding immediatly after having the baby. But then again, 22 hours later after working an 8 hour shift and staying up until 3am, I was so exhausted I don't know how I could even stand. So I just miss the fact that things are a bit of a blur now, but hey... These kids dont always give us what we bargained for.
  • i read the longer version on your blog. thanks for sharing! she's just beautiful :)
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• wow! congrats to you! just adorable.
    Sign up to get great deals!! http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=2654096 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"