Infertility

AW: I get to meet SAIF babies today!

I am lucky enough to live close to smeyer, and I'm so stinking excited that shortly after noon I will be getting the pleasure to meet Tim and Libby!!!!

Big Smile

I'm excited that at the end of 2010 I get to hold cute babies...and then holding on to the hope that by the end of 2011 I'll be holding my own child(ren) or expecting his/her/their arrival!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!

Re: AW: I get to meet SAIF babies today!

• Have fun and give her my best, Ked! There is nothing like a dose of baby love to make you feel happy and hopeful :) Here's to 2011 and the hopes that many of us do get to hold our own babies this year!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have fin, all four of you!!
    +++
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome!.I wish I lived near people on here. Give smeyer our best; all of you have a. happy New Year!
  • Have fun!
  • jealous party of one over here! Have fun with those little cuties! I hope 2011 brings you and I over to the other side Ked. Have a happy and safe New Years my friend! XOXO
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • So sweet!
  • Enjoy.  You're a better person than I am because at this point being around babies is just a painful reminder of what I don't have, even if it it took the parents many years and many fertility treatments to achieve a successful pregnancy.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board