September 2011 Moms

Advice Please

So my LO normally goes down for the night around 11 and sleeps til morning. He normally has full wet diapers in the morning but this week he has been waking up with dry or just slightly wet diapers. I thought maybe he needed more formula so I upped the oz but he is not interested in drinking more. any ideas what might be the cause?? I will be calling his doctor but im on vacation up the mountains and get no service on my phone.

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

Re: Advice Please

•  sorry wrong board
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Is he wetting dipes normally during the day? I seriously wouldn't sweat it unless he's going 6 hours with a completely dry diaper, if he's floppy or lethargic, gets chapped lips... basically if he seems dehydrated.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Natural complete miscarriage 3.16.11. Baby was 14 weeks 5 days. Meet you soon, little one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"