Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What are you ladies doing for NYE?

Tonight is my first night away from LO (a little nervous) but the hubby and I are going to hit the town with our very good friends who drove in from out of state! annnd DH gave me the credit card and let me go buy a whole new outfit and 2 pairs of shoes for tonight since i have a little case of the muffin top haha and dont fit right in my cloths and i really started gettin bummed about it so he thought it would make me feel better (i loves him) I hope all you girls have a great new years and stay safe tonight!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!Party!!!

Re: What are you ladies doing for NYE?

• I am staying home with family and my LO. I just came home from the hospital after having my gallbladder out. Much different from last new years, when DH and I went out and partied in Ybor!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH's friend's party starts a 7. We're going to take DS to introduce him to DH's friends. I will probably leave the party by 8:30 to take DS home and be in bed myself by 10. 
  • Loading the player...
  • This will be our first NYE at home, ever. I'm SO okay with that. I'd rather stay home with my baby.

I am going to have a beer though... because I can.

• I am staying home. I work tomorrow morning and DH works through the night tonight. It's really ok though. Both of my best friends are knocked up right now so I don't have anyone I want to go out with.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"