2nd Trimester
Options

Cottage cheese thighs

MH was kind enough to point out that my thighs are all kinds of cottage cheesy these days :(  Before you jump on him though, I did ask him to tell me if they ever got like that way back when we met, and he's just being honest because they are.

Do you think it's possible to get rid of it during these last several months of pregnancy?  Is it realistic?  I'm not going to start some crazy workout routine.  I'm talking just eating healthier (not that I eat terribly now, I think I just eat too many carbs) and walking more - that sort of thing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cottage cheese thighs

• Options

I hate to tell you, but I've always eaten healthy and stayed active throughout pregnancy and still got cottage cheese thighs from being pregnant.

Get some shapeups after baby gets here and worry about it then.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have several friends that got crazy cellulite during pregnancy and it resolved itself once baby arrived.  Hopefully yours will do the same!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would go ahead and do what you just posted.  It's good for you and the baby anyways.  Walking & being a little more active can help with easier labor (& possibly tone your thighs a little more).  Nothing wrong with your intentions at all, I say go for it.
  • Options
    With my last pregnancy I ended up with horrible cellulite on the backs of my thighs. I had never had it before. I'm generally too lazy/tired to exercise but it did go away once I delivered.
  • Options

OMG, my thighs are so gross now. Not only do i have cottage cheese, but I have varicose veins..pretty hot huh?

I miss my legs the most because this year, I ran 3 full marathons, so not gonna lie, I had some nice toned runner's leg. Now, I wear black tights with my dresses to hide my huge, cottage cheese legs. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's good to know that at least there is a shot it will go away after delivery!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"