June 2011 Moms

Nursery Inspiration Board, take 1!

Yall got me inspired to (attempt to!) make one of these :) I'm not super good with this stuff, and this is in the very beginning stages, but I thought I'd share. We don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet (NT scan dr guessed girl, but we're confirming at 20 weeks), but either way I just LOVE the cerulean blue color we currently have on the walls in the to-be-nursery, so I'm keeping them! This is the board for a girl nursery, but really the only changes would be that with a girl nursery I'll do the butterflies and some little accents of pink here and there with the blue. For a boy I'd eliminate those, and probably get the Graco Lauren instead of the Sarah. image
photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Nursery Inspiration Board, take 1!

• Very cool! I think you did a great job.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • very nice!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • I love that you're keeping the blue - we don't know if we have a boy or girl yet, but I love blue, and I think it is a great color for girls, too, with the right added touches.  Great job!! 
  • Nice job on the board! It looks great! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Friggin' adoarble minus the bird thingie (I'm terrified of birds!)

How do you make a nursery board? I wanna do one! I wanna do one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagescklocek:

Friggin' adoarble minus the bird thingie (I'm terrified of birds!)

How do you make a nursery board? I wanna do one! I wanna do one!

I want to do one too!

I love your ideas, I was thinking of doing a wall decal tree thing as well. I want to do a nature theme. I got a poster from a trade show I was at with some flowers and their common and scientific names and I love it but it is a bit girly :( I think if it's a boy I will just get a blue frame.  

• i like it a lot!

• Where is the rocker from?  I really like it!
  • Thanks yall!! :) 

To make the board - I just grabbed pictures from all over the internet and put them together in Microsoft paint! I like seeing them all put together (especially since I just keep trying to picture blue + pink!)

The glider is from walmart actually - it's pretty inexpensive, but most people say it's not the softest. Not sure if we're going to do that one or something else - I'm stalking craigslist constantly!  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"