D.C. Area Babies

*AJM796*

Hi due date twin!!  How are you feeling these days?  I'm ok at work but once I get home I collapse!  The evenings are the worst - maybe at work I'm distracted but once I'm home all I can think about is how uncomfortable I am :(  Do you think you'll make it to your due date?  I want to teach as long and not take any leave until the baby comes although it is getting harder and harder! 

Hope you are doing well!

Re: *AJM796*

• Hi :-) I am actually fortunate enough to not be working but it certainly makes the waiting feel that much longer! I wish I had work to distract me :-) Yes super uncomfortable. I don't know about you but the moving and kicking is starting to hurt! It's not as cute as it was ten weeks ago! I do feel huge and I think to myself oh no three more weeks and I am already feeling this way. I think I will go to my due date. I wish there was a way you could gage it either by how your mom was or like "oh my big toe it hurting that means labor is starting in three hours" (ha I wish it was like that). Do you think you will make it to your due date? Thanks for writing...try to stay comfortable :-) oh ps. are you packed? and is your car seat in the car? random questions I know but I haven't done those two things yet and I feel if I do it I will go to 42 weeks (hah very superstitious)
  • Ahh yes I'm super uncomfortable!  And yes, when the baby moves it's not nearly as cute as it was a few weeks ago!  It's funny, though, now I can pat her or poke her and wake her up but then she repays me by punching my bladder :)

I'm sort of packed but not 100% and I think we're going to put the car seat base in the car this weekend.  I want to take it to the fire station just to make sure it's in ok too before we head out to the hospital.  I think having my bags packed and especially having the car seat in the car make it almost too real!  But it does need to get done!

I'm so jealous you're not working!  So you decided to take off early?  I really wish I could but oh well - I'm home by 3 at the latest which is nice . I just feel bad for my students cause they can tell I'm getting cranky :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"