Secondary IF

***2IF Weekly Check-in***

Hi ladies?

Happy New Year!  I truly hope 2011 rings in with the promise of a little one for each and every one of us.

We have 2 BFPs this week?WOOT WOOT!  I hope we can keep ?em coming :o)

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome!  As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know. Cross-referencing is a tedious task, so please don?t hesitate in asking to be added. 

2IFers 

lovesnack

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

LilSurferGirl

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

Firefightersgal

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

tx*mom

EastCoastMum

Kamcfarlane

spinach

MandynStephen

611bride05

mbs427

meb101103

jgilesslp

melissawillr
Ready2bmommy
Meggie1129
sgrobste

choirgirl

tosh24

LABOR WATCH

waitingforbaby#2

TripMomma

IVF/FET CHECK

???

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!  To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

Amamommy EDD?

Amer19 EDD?
CHI-06 EDD?.

tumble EDD?. 

Kellyloveszach  EDD 6/8/11

Uteandbuff EDD 4/30/11- It?s a BOY!

Oneandonlyyou EDD 4/12/11? It?s TWINS!

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11 ?It?s a GIRL!

utgirl2 EDD 3/11

schoolsoutbride ? It?s TWINS!

sbride03

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 1/28/11 ?It?s a BOY!

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller EDD 2/6/11 _It?s a BOY!

LuckyH EDD 1/28/11

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11- Team GREEN!

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

Shaunie EDD 1/16/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11 ? It?s a BOY!

alchris EDD 12/25/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Queenbone - It?s a BOY!

Hoping4more ? Baby Girl, Miss J
Smbd ? Baby Girl, Norah

Triple7s- Baby Boy, Christopher

bride526

Iluvadam? Baby Boy, Jack & Baby Girl, Lila

Frankie ? Baby Girl, Holly

angw79 - It?s a GIRL!

SarahMN -Baby Girl, Lucy

MrsGabbs4Ed? Baby Boy, Evan

Eyenerd?Baby Boy, Michael

MinnEMsota ?Baby Boy, Finn

Luckiest03- Baby Girl

Firsttogo ?Baby Girl, Gwendolyn

mrs.a.butler ?Baby Boy, Logan

JosiPeaches ?Baby Girl, Catherine

SeptGirl05- Baby Boy

Irishdo ? Baby Boy Finnian & Baby Girl, Agnes (RIP Agnes)

ougrad1? Baby Boy, Hudson & Baby Girl, Landry

VandRicky ?Baby Boy, Christian

Butterbean52 ? Baby Boy, Max

Brougham7-15-06 ?Baby Girl, Audrey

kristyn&ken ? Baby Boy, Sawyer & Baby Girl, Noelle

KellyOsu23 ? Baby Boy, Blake

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 - Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: Do you have any New Year?s resolutions? 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: ***2IF Weekly Check-in***

• Update: I am in the 2ww after my IUI last Thursday.  tick tock tick tock
    Last week did go by rather quickly, but Christmas will do that to you.  I am on Crinone for progesterone support and am praying for a BFP.  My beta is on Thursday.

QOTW: I am not a big believer in New Year's resolutions....I think if you want to do something, you should just do it.  That being said, I am working on 2 life resolutions.....being more present and to stop being so hard on myself. 

Happy 2011!  I hope this year brings all of your dreams to fruition!

Doriimage
  • Update:  Things are going well and I am hoping this board gets a lot of BFPs in the new year.  

QOTW:  DH and I are sharing a resolution, we are hoping to go on a huge health kick.  Now that DS is becoming even more active we want to make sure we have the energy to keep up and do all the things we enjoyed as children.  My only other resolution is to try and not dwell on finances and truly enjoy the time with my children. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Update:  Started back up on BCP, so we can start our next cycle in Feb.

QOTD:  I would like to lose a little weight, work out more, think more positively when doing this last cycle, and keep our house more organized.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Update: I am currently on the BCP in order to induce AF, but I very excited that I will be taking my last pill on Monday and can then start TTC again.

QOTW: Overall, I am just trying to be a better person and focus on the good things that I have in my life and not what I do not have..I am hoping that is just what I need in order to get my BFP in 2011!!!

Oh, and of course lose weight Smile

Happy New Year everyone :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: I have not posted here in a while, but things are going fine! We are settling in with 3u3, and I just had surgery this week to have some repairs from damage done during my second delivery. It was yesterday, so I am slowly recovering from what feels like the delivery of a 18lb baby!

QOTW: I really do not have any NY resolutions, but losing some weight should be involved somewhere!

• Update: I've posted in the previous two check-ins that I had my baby girl on 12/9!  We're doing really well!

QOTW: Does keeping my sanity count? ;)  Monday will be my first day home all day with two girls.

:)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • imagealchris:

Update: I've posted in the previous two check-ins that I had my baby girl on 12/9!  We're doing really well!

I am so sorry....I am an a**.  I feel terrible.  Embarrassed

A big congrats to you on your little princess!

Doriimage
  • Hey ladies!  Happy New Year to you all!  And, cheers to a lot of bfps this year.  I haven't been on TB much, but wanted to swing by to see how everyone is doing. 

Update:  C/s is scheduled for 2/1/11, but there aren't many people I know IRL that think I'll get that far.  Little girl is measuring 3 weeks ahead so we're in for another big baby.  =)

QOTW:  I don't usually do resolutions, but after this babe, I'll be working on taking off the weight I gained.  I'm really looking forward to getting back to the gym. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • imageAmandaMacD:
    imagealchris:

Update: I've posted in the previous two check-ins that I had my baby girl on 12/9!  We're doing really well!

I am so sorry....I am an a**.  I feel terrible.  Embarrassed

A big congrats to you on your little princess!

No worries at all, sweetie!  I just didn't want to be a broken record for everyone! ;)

And thank you so much!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Update: Got my BFP Tuedsay! Had bw to confirm Weds and going for beta checks M & W this week...if looking good will go in for u/s and then off to the OB! (I'm thinking of switching, didn't have a really good experience with DD's delivery.) Plus my OB left the practice and I'd like to find one closer to home! (EDD Sept 6th)

QOTW: I started a new journal and I really want to write in it at LEAST weekly...so far so good, but that's how I always start out...then randomly I'll pick it up months or years down the road!

• Update:  Today marks 13dpiui and I'm pretty proud of myself...I've only POAS once at 10dpiui to test out the trigger.  (c:  However, I have a strong feeling that AF is just around the corner waiting to come at me like a spider monkey!  My face looks like a pepperoni pizza and I'm cramping like I normally do before AF arrives.  )c:  DH and I did some serious talking this weekend about taking a break from treatments to get ourselves in better shape both physically and emotionally.  I've put on quite a bit of weight in the past 4 months and just feel down in the dumps.  I want off of the steroid and want to feel like myself again!  I feel like we're spiraling out of control and need to get back to reality.  We'll continue doing OPK's and TI as we have for the past 21 out of 25 months of TTC#2.  

QOTW:  I don't really do NY's resolutions, but it definitely wouldn't hurt for me to start making them!  In 2011, I need to work on improving being more positive as well as learning how to just let things be that I can't control.  I'm a control freak and spend too much time and energy stressing for no good reason.

• ADD LUCKYH TO LABOUR WATCH!!! (can you tell I am excited?!)

Update- Nothing much, having fun with my girls and waiting to hear about a possible situation.

Resolution- Right now it's cleaning my house and finding room for all the new stuff!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • Update: Got my BFP on Tuesday. Beta #1 was today at 480. Beta #2 will be on Wednesday. My EDD is 9-10-11 (how cool is that?)

Resolution: Trying to think positive in all aspects of life. I am a natural worrier and I need to let go of things that aren't in my control.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Update. Dr put me on 50mg of Clomid, I've taken two negative pregnancy tests and am due to have my period any day now.  Unfortunately even though I took my Clomid DH's timing of developing a kidney stone may not have been beneficial to us.  With that said I'm mentally preparing for another round of Clomid and lots more humping next month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update: I had my son , Francis, on his due date via c/s.  He was 9 lbs 6 oz!

QOTW:  My informal resolution is to be more involved in the household bill paying process. I want to help DH organize/streamline the process.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"