September 2011 Moms
Options

Jo, please help me resize my badge!

if you get a chance can you tell me how to shrink the Falling in Love badge to the size of the Pgal badge?

i cant figure it out!  TIA

Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image

Re: Jo, please help me resize my badge!

• Options
    Sure! Are you using am IMG code (from, say, Photobucket) directly into your siggy? Or are you using the html code, and using tinypic, and then the code to put in your siggy? If you're using the IMG code (like from the blog), I can shrink it for you, and give you the new IMG code..If you're using the tinypic code, there should be a number in the code that you can change for the size..let me know :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yes i used the code from the blog. TIA!
    Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Here is the code. Just add a ] to the end of IMG..:)

[IMG]https://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/jlm010786/fallinginlove-1.jpg[/IMG

Let me know if you want it smaller, or whatever..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

would you mind making it a tad smaller?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"