May 2011 Moms

Team Pink Question

We were told yesterday that we are team pink can someone whose team pink tell me what exactly I am looking at here? I am assuming it's her girl parts but not sure our tech was snooty and was grumpy so I didn't bother asking plus she figured I should know seeing I already have a LO but this pic looks nothing like DS's obvious part if that''s what I am looking at. ( It's where the arrow is pointing)  TIA

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/Carianne1978/134300_1784695937100_1230563187_32148201_2966833_o-1-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Team Pink Question

• ??

I can't really tell based on the picture, but trust the tech and ask for a clear shot next time your in.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The arrow appears to be pointing to two/three lines although it is hard to make out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hard to tell.  We are having a girl and there were 3 very clear lines, nothing like your photo.  Can you go to an elective place and have another scan done if you really are unsure?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • if you have the $$, i would also suggest going to an elective place...even if it's just for a gender check (not the 3d).  at the anatomy scan, the tech was super serious and was just like "so the 3 lines mean it's a girl" and that was it.  the elective u/s tech was super friendly and showed us from like 5 different angles why it was a girl and made sure we could see what he meant.  I live in chicago and the gender check was $39.

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Thanks for the input I have another ultrasound scheduled in 2 months guess we'll see!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • congrats on a girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"