January 2011 Moms

Labor? TMI

So I was tossing and turning all night because I thought I had really bad heartburn or something.  Got out of bed this morning, went to the restroom and wiped a lot of this yellowish brown stuff from down there in front.  Also having some mild contractions, haven't timed them officially yet but wondering if I should.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: Labor? TMI

• I think I had a similar thing to you last night - pretty positive it was my MP with mild contractions.  I still feel really crampy this morning. I don't think its labor though - but I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be in the next few days!!
  • Today was supposed to be my last day of work before maternity leave, but I'm not going in.  I wouldn't be able to concentrate on work related issues with this going on anyway.

Good luck to you though.  Thank you for your response.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Its so hard to judge isn't it? I'm going through some of the same stuff. Tuesday I was 2cm & 70% effaced. I had really intense contraction for two days and stayed up all night doing laundry and cleaning!! I finally went in they got so bad and they STOPPED at the hospital. It was SO frustrating. They told me that "real" labor will not stop no matter what you do. Meaning if you lay down or take a bath it will just get more intense. And there will be a definite pause and break in between. Those contractions are dong something though and are getting your body ready. I was induced the first time so I don't know what to look for but I'm learning!

Good Luck!

• My doctor told me that discharge turning yellowish in color is a sign of upcoming labor, kind of like losing your mp. It sounds like things are heading in that direction!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel the same way today.  I've been having menstrual-like cramps for the past few days.  This morning, I definitely lost my MP, no question about it.  The "cramps" are constant, so therefore, not timeable.  I'm hoping for a New Years Day baby! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SO annoying! I can't take it anymore! My braxton hicks the 1st time around were not this painful and I was induced so I probably wasn't doing things naturally. I am going crazy. This is day four with like a 2 day break and I'm supposed to have a baby shower tomorrow but I'm feeling like trying to make it go because this in between stuff is SO ANNOYING!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"