September 2011 Moms

~**Flame-Free Confession Friday**~

Alright ladies - here's the first ever September 2011 mama's Flame Free Confession Friday. (I just started it this morning, since I'm up and haven't seen it posted yet :) ). 

Remember, all confessions should be flame-free. Let's hear it, ladies!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~**Flame-Free Confession Friday**~

• I'll start..

I feel really guilty for ways I was thinking a few weeks back. My SIL is pregnant (6 weeks ahead of me), and before I got my bfp, I was also so happy inside that she is overweight, so that I didn't have to see her belly grow. And my SIL and I are kind of close, so I feel terrible for thinking that way now. It's amazing how bitter TTCAL can make you, and I wasn't even trying that long, so technically I didn't have a right to be as bitter as I was. 

• I am still peeing on sticks. Every other day. I use the same kind I used when I found out - just to make sure the line gets darker each time. Embarrassed  And it's not even like I have them laying around - I actually go out and buy them! I plan on stopping after my doctor's appointment on Monday...

Happy New Year, ladies! I won't be on here much today - so have a great NYE.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm dreading tellling my boss I'm pregnant.  Yesterday while we were talking he quickly added in,  "Well it's a good thing you'll never be pregnant!"   It was so random and so awkward.  I just quickly walked away.  I'm scared he's gonna fire me when he finds out.
  • imageohsaysaysay:
    I'm dreading tellling my boss I'm pregnant.  Yesterday while we were talking he quickly added in,  "Well it's a good thing you'll never be pregnant!"   It was so random and so awkward.  I just quickly walked away.  I'm scared he's gonna fire me when he finds out.

If he fires you because you're pregnant, that's considered discrimination, and is illegal. You'd then be rich, and wouldn't have to work :)

• This is going to make me sound like the worst person in the world, but I just can't help it.

When I mc'd in August my very good friend (we'll call her K) decided to tell everyone she was 12wks pg. the same week i mc'd. we were one month apart.

unfortunately we're related through marriage so we share the same in laws. ugh! and now i hate her. she make me sick when i see her.  she had the family keep her pregnancy a secret from me and rather than calling me to tell me she was pg, she kept inviting me to parties so she could tell me she was pg in front of a room full of people. of course i never went to the parties bc i didnt know how i was going to react. and she totally played the victim. it was pathetic.

i just think she could have handled the situation so much better. i hate her.  Angry

Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • imageJo&Matt6609:

imageohsaysaysay:
    I'm dreading tellling my boss I'm pregnant.  Yesterday while we were talking he quickly added in,  "Well it's a good thing you'll never be pregnant!"   It was so random and so awkward.  I just quickly walked away.  I'm scared he's gonna fire me when he finds out.

If he fires you because you're pregnant, that's considered discrimination, and is illegal. You'd then be rich, and wouldn't have to work :)

Yeah I know, I'd just rather not have to go through it all.  It's super bad timing for me to be leaving for a year(Canada maternity leave!), and he's a douche so I wouldn't be surprised if he fired me.

• I know cramps and CM are normal and good signs of pregnancy.. but I keep freaking out b/c I keep thinking the CM I feel will turn out to be blood every time I go to the bathroom.  :(  then it stresses me out... and stress is bad.  ugh!

ohsaysaysay... you guys get an entire year!  So jealous.  I'm saving up all my sick days and vacation days so I can squeeze out 1.5-2 months!  I also have short-term disability that will help cover me if I have to be out of work longer.... otherwise we can get 2 months unpaid.. but yea... unpaid leave won't help us at all  :P 

image   image   image
    TTC since 2010 | 3 miscarriages | Diagnosed with stage IV endo | Adopted our little girl Aug 25, 2014

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Part of me feels really guilty for getting pregnant, when both of my sisters have been trying unsuccessfully for years with severe PCOS. I always seemed to be the "lucky one" growing up, and now I still feel that way. 
    DW & I (yes, we're lesbians!) are using anonymous donor sperm and IUI TTC#1! Diagnosed with pituitary adenoma at age 16 2009: Extensive testing to find reason for irregular periods & rule out uterine cancer 10/2010: Dx possible PCOS / No Ovulation / Retroverted Uterus IUI #1 on 11/10/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFN IUI #2 on 12/15/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFP!!! Beta #1 = 75 (12dpiui) Beta #2 = 158 (14dpiui) Beta #3 = 333 (15dpiui) Beta #4 = 2,517 (19dpiui) First OB appointment and u/s 1/25/10 EDD: 9/7/11 BabyName Ticker
  • imagesumati:

ohsaysaysay... you guys get an entire year!  So jealous.  I'm saving up all my sick days and vacation days so I can squeeze out 1.5-2 months!  I also have short-term disability that will help cover me if I have to be out of work longer.... otherwise we can get 2 months unpaid.. but yea... unpaid leave won't help us at all  :P 

We get a year at 55%, so it's not full wage, but it's still pretty awesome 

• Confession: I don't really have any symptoms yet, but last night when DD woke up at 2 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep, I told DH that I was too exhausted to stay up from being pregnant. I also have been eating like a crazy person (ex. peanut butter/chocolate chip cookie sandwiches), not because of actual pregnancy cravings, but because I have an excuse. Figure I should take advantage before the ms kicks in!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Natural complete miscarriage 3.16.11. Baby was 14 weeks 5 days. Meet you soon, little one.
  • imagetmhdmh:

This is going to make me sound like the worst person in the world, but I just can't help it.

When I mc'd in August my very good friend (we'll call her K) decided to tell everyone she was 12wks pg. the same week i mc'd. we were one month apart.

unfortunately we're related through marriage so we share the same in laws. ugh! and now i hate her. she make me sick when i see her.  she had the family keep her pregnancy a secret from me and rather than calling me to tell me she was pg, she kept inviting me to parties so she could tell me she was pg in front of a room full of people. of course i never went to the parties bc i didnt know how i was going to react. and she totally played the victim. it was pathetic.

i just think she could have handled the situation so much better. i hate her.  Angry

I was your friend with my last pregnancy... a very close friend who I worked with and saw every day got her BFP on the same day I did and m/c a week later. It was a horrible 9 months for our relationship, let me tell you. I remember going out to lunch and when a stranger commented on my belly, she totally broke down. I felt so so horrible.

I hope you guys find common ground again during motherhood!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Natural complete miscarriage 3.16.11. Baby was 14 weeks 5 days. Meet you soon, little one.
  • 1. I'm so scared. I love my baby so much already, I just want him here safe.(Not sure why I refer to the baby as a him)

2. I'm so nervous about telling my friend. She lost her baby last year and I don't want to make her feel worse when I tell her. :(

Who will it be? William Jamal or Madison Rose? BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesadiesauce:
    imagetmhdmh:

This is going to make me sound like the worst person in the world, but I just can't help it.

I was your friend with my last pregnancy... a very close friend who I worked with and saw every day got her BFP on the same day I did and m/c a week later. It was a horrible 9 months for our relationship, let me tell you. I remember going out to lunch and when a stranger commented on my belly, she totally broke down. I felt so so horrible.

I hope you guys find common ground again during motherhood!

of course i was envious of her being pg, but she'd could have handled the situation in another way. i don't hate her bc she's pg, i hate her bc she handled the situation so poorly. a friend would have handled it better.

Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image
  • Me to.. Embarrassed
    BFP #1 MC 2/13 @ 5 weeks BFP #2 MC 6/13 @ 6 weeks BFP #3 EDD 4/10/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. I haven't put a ticker up yet because somehow it feels like it will hurt less if we miscarry to not have publically recognized this pregnancy with a ticker.

2. We were TTA just this month because of a trip my DH wanted to take next September.  I let him believe I was also a little bummed about the timing of the BFP - even though I was just super excited. (ETA: he is also thrilled ... just a little sad on the timing)

• imageJo&Matt6609:

I'll start..

I feel really guilty for ways I was thinking a few weeks back. My SIL is pregnant (6 weeks ahead of me), and before I got my bfp, I was also so happy inside that she is overweight, so that I didn't have to see her belly grow. And my SIL and I are kind of close, so I feel terrible for thinking that way now. It's amazing how bitter TTCAL can make you, and I wasn't even trying that long, so technically I didn't have a right to be as bitter as I was. 

Jo - I am was the same way. I had two very close friends that were due a month after my EDD and everytime they talked about their pregnancy I would cringe and mumble in my head. I was extremely bitter. FI had to call me out on it a few times. When I got the text that one of my friends was in the hospital last week having her baby I was so mad. But then I found out I was pg and let it all go. I feel really guilty about how I actted but it is soo true TTCAL really does make you bitter and change you. At least I think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • I bought a Snoogle the other day.....and I've been sleeping with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I POAS this morning again, and it came up with a BFP even before I was finished peeing!....

Not pregnancy related: I am so sick of inconsiderate drivers!!

• imagesumati:

I know cramps and CM are normal and good signs of pregnancy.. but I keep freaking out b/c I keep thinking the CM I feel will turn out to be blood every time I go to the bathroom.  :(  then it stresses me out... and stress is bad.  ugh!

I've done a bit of this!

• My twin sister wanted to get pg at the same time as me; I argued that I didn't want to just incase something were to happen. Everyone told me I was being rediculous. On my honeymoon we got pregnant (beginngers luck?), and low + behold she got pregnant two weeks later. We were both due in March, 14 days apart. Well, I miscarried, and it was a horrible m/c. As much as I love my twin sister (she's my absolute best friend, really), I will never forget going thru the 8 months of her pg, while just thinking of the milestones I was not going thru, and the baby I would not deliver. It was heartbreaking. I got over it, and her baby is my Godchild and the light of my life, but it was not an easy experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"