Working Moms

Nursing bra suggestions?

I am currently nursing my second baby and have found that gravity, and milk, have pulled my ta-tas closer to my belly button than I would prefer.  The comfy nursing bras that I used for my first don't provide much support to help me counteract gravity.  Does anyone have any suggestions of a good place to look for more supportive nursing bras?  TIA!

Re: Nursing bra suggestions?

• Bravado has some good ones but they are very expensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • bravado all the way. 

I had huge milk filled, heavy boobies when bf'ing.  I would use Target brand for at home, I also had medela brand and motherhood.... but by far bravado were the best.  I still wear my nursing tank (much better than target and glamourmom) b/c it has better support than any other shelf bra tank I've purchased... I haven't nursed in 2 years. lol.   to look nice at work or going out, I'd go Bravado 100% worth the money. 

• I have both Anita microfiber (from Amazon), and Bravado. I feel the Anita bras are more comfortable and the band isn't stretching as much as the Bravado I bought. FWIW too, I am using underwires; as a DDD there's no way I could look professional without it! Just make sure they fit well and do not compress or pinch anywhere.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"