May 2011 Moms

Prayers Appreciated...

So, my fiance had a biopsy last week on a lump on his back that was assumed to be nothing big. They just did the biopsy to be safe. We got the preliminary results today and are worried. They say it is either a pseudolymphoma (which is apparently not a big deal) or an actual lymphoma (which is cancer.) I know he is trying to be strong for me, but he has to be as scared as I am. I have been crying and just completely a wreck all evening. The extra stressful part of this is that the final results from this aren't expected for 2-3 weeks. So, we just have to wait with this potential dark cloud above our heads. We just found out we are having a baby girl on Tuesday. I really hope that God will let her daddy remain healthy and that this is all just a scare. Please pray for us if you can. 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Prayers Appreciated...

• I am thinking of you!

• GB all 3 of you.  I will definitely keep you in my prayers.  Please update when the results are in.  ***positive thoughts!!!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • T&P& positive thoughts.  Keep us updated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry that you have to go through this and wait so long for the results.  Keep us updated and I will be thinking of you.  I hope that it is all a big scare.  Things like this make you realize how much you love your loved ones. 
  • T&Ps headed your way.  I know that it is hard to stay positive right now but that is my advice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  My brother had Hodgkin's Lymphoma and has been cancer free for 6 months.  If it is Lymphoma, it's a very treatable cancer and has a high survivor rate.  It's not an easy road, but try to be optimistic.
  • Praying for all 3 of you..that this turns out to be nothing major, that you don't completely stress and overwhelm yourself and for that precious baby girl!
    So excited for our little blessing:)
  • You're in my prayers
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • T&Ps are with you and your DF! keep us posted!
  • T&Ps go out to you all.  Please keep us updated. 
  • Many T&Ps for you and your fiance.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagePinkBackPack:
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  My brother had Hodgkin's Lymphoma and has been cancer free for 6 months.  If it is Lymphoma, it's a very treatable cancer and has a high survivor rate.  It's not an easy road, but try to be optimistic.

This. As a nurse who working in hematology I would agree 100% with this. Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Try not to dwell on the what ifs but rather remain optimistic that the biopsy will come back showing the psuedolymphoma. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now...We're all here for you.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks everyone. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well last night. I am doing my best to stay calm. If not, I will surely drive myself crazy for the next 3 weeks. I have been reading some stuff online and it does seem that if it is in fact, lymphoma the survival rates are good. It is just scary because he has had this thing on his back for 2 years and a year ago a primary care physician told us it was nothing to worry about. So, I am just concerned if it is something bad, we could have caught it sooner. On the positive side, he has none of the symptoms I have read about online, so we are trying to think good pseudolymphoma thoughts. I appreciate everyone's support and prayers. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You are in my prayers!
    Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • T&P for you and your family!
  • Thoughts and prayers to all of you. 
  • Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.