Stay at Home Moms

Back to back blizzards!

Guess we will not be going anywhere for NYE! First blizzard started today, next one is coming tomorrow.

People are without power (it's currently 1 degree out!), cars are stuck everywhere, and there is an estimated 100 car pile up that happened on interstate late this afternoon. They are still trying to get to everyone and make sure no one is left out overnight. Yikes!!

Glad we're all stocked up and don't need to go anywhere. Really hope we don't lose power. I shouldn't be surprised by the winter weather living in ND, but back to back is rare! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back to back blizzards!

• yay! that must mean it will be on its way to me soon Coffee
    JP was born in March 2010. We love our little guy so much!! Hope to add a little sister for him in the future.
  • Ugh, we're suppose to get 2-5 inches on top of the ice we're currently getting right now.  We're staying home tomorrow night as well.  I bought snacky stuff, some champagne, and I really want to try out my Ready Set Go.  My sister and her family are coming as well since the weather will be too bad for them to get to her in-laws.

Our January plow check will be great but I'm so sick of snow. It has been melting the last 2 days but there is still a ton of it around here.  Thankfully our 7 day forecast finally looks awesome.  I really miss the sun!

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah...think it is heading your way to MN. Sorry, it's a nasty one! I'm near Fargo and I think western MN is going to get even more snow than we do. Hopefully it will die out before it gets to you.

I'm ready for the sun too. This is the time of year I wish we were on vacation somewhere warm.

I didn't get a chance to pick up anything fun for NYE. We usually make something good to eat like crab legs, chocolate fondue with fresh fruit to dip and fun cocktails. I am very close to O, so nothing too exciting to drink for me this year! 

• It was 71 here today.  

I know that the snow/cold must get really old.  But I would love just a taste. 

• That happened to us last year!  We were trapped without a car for weeks (Philly never plowed our street)

Stay safe and warm! 

• Ugh, I saw the pileup on the news, it looks nasty up there. All we have got down in the cities is rain but we don't plan to leave anyway.
  • Wow, that is hard!  I kind of like blizzards, but we seem to be living in the only town in New Jersey that actually plows its roads on time, so they don't slow us down.

However, back to back might make me a little stir crazy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"