March 2011 Moms

Swelling only in the morning???

Yesterday I woke up and my wedding rings didn't fit on my fingers. I attributed it to the flying and eating out I did on Tuesday. After lunch, I tried again and my rings fit. I wore them all day yesterday and took them off last night before bed. When I woke up this morning, my rings didn't fit again! Apparently I'm only swollen in the mornings??? Does this happen to anyone else? 
Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Swelling only in the morning???

• YES IT DOES! Im so glad im not the only one. haha. i can work an 8 hour day (i work retail mind you so im on my feet ALLLL DAY) and im not swolen, but when i wake up in the morning, my rings leave marks on my fingers, DEEP marks, my feet feel like they are gonna split when i step on them and i just feel swollen allll over! but as soon as i get out of the shower im fine :/ odd.

"'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCMBall:

YES IT DOES! Im so glad im not the only one. haha. i can work an 8 hour day (i work retail mind you so im on my feet ALLLL DAY) and im not swolen, but when i wake up in the morning, my rings leave marks on my fingers, DEEP marks, my feet feel like they are gonna split when i step on them and i just feel swollen allll over! but as soon as i get out of the shower im fine :/ odd.

Have you asked your doc about? It's super strange, isn't? 

Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I havent actually but i think i will add it to my list for my apt (witch is on the 3rd) and i can tell you what he says too. but yeah it's really strange when i was in the beginning of my second trimester i was swollen only on occasion and only when i was just done with work and now it's not till the morning... maybe it's because we are doing something that our boddies are needing to take that time to repare as we sleep? I've been off work the past 3 days and i still swell so im not sure what to think but again, for sure ill ask my doc! :D
    "'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If I wake up swollen again tomorrow morning, I'm going to call. I actually tried to call today but I called during lunch hour and then forgot to call back again because we were hanging out with friends. 

I'll let you know what I find out.  

• please do im quite intrested to see what they say
  • I think it may be due to the fact that when you lay down all night to sleep..the fluid we are retaining redistributes since we are off our feet and pools back in our hands. As we are up throughout the day it recollects in the legs, feet and our fingers go down. Make sense?
  • I have the same but only in my right hand ond only like 4 fingers .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"