June 2011 Moms

My hubby is so cute these days...

...so, my hubby is so sick.  The sickest he has ever been since we have been married. I really feel bad for him.  Well, today he stayed at home and rested. At some point he went out and got some ice cream.  He told me that he felt guilty for getting ice cream without me that he stopped and got me M & Ms - my favorite.  

...Then I showed him my Uggs.  The soles are falling off and there is no traction.  He said he thought it was time for a new pair.  And I said, "oh yeah, like we can afford that".  He says, "What are they, like $140." I shrug and say, "something like that".  He says, "Will you wear them?"  I say, "um, had these for 16 years and have worn them every winter, almost every day".  He says, "well, your pregnant and those soles have no traction.  You need to be safe, so you will get a new pair." Yeah me.

...And then, he is watching TV and randomly says, "was your brothers born early or late?" (he knows I was an scheduled early c-section).  I didn't know the answer so he made me call me mom and find out.  He will be calling his mom when she gets back from out of town to find out about him and his brothers.

...and the best was last night when I told him I feel fat.  Mind you, I have lost weight and still have no bump.  My clothes fit the same but was having a blah day.  He just looked at me and told me I looked beautiful.  Now - he does not compliment much (none of his family does) so this made me smile big. 

Okay, I am done gushing! 

Re: My hubby is so cute these days...

• awww that is very sweet :-)  Uggs in the winter are a Godsend!  I wear mine every day too, esp. now that I'm pregnant, I live in them!

My DH has been telling me double time how beautiful I am, I don't know if it's legit & he really thinks that, or if he read somewhere you should say that to a pregnant woman, but whatever the case- I'll take it!  haha

• That is so sweet!  Yeah you for getting new boots!
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That is soooo sweet! I'm so jealous about the new Uggs. I've never owned Uggs but buying any new pair of shoes would be amazing for me right now. My husband has been really sweet about telling me how beautiful I am pregnant :) Hurray for sweet husbands. 
  • That really is sweet! I think I read in WTEWYE that his hormones change some too from being around you when you're pregnant. It certainly does make them a little softer and sweeter doesn't it? :) Gold star for your hubby!  

imagebabyduejune:

My DH has been telling me double time how beautiful I am, I don't know if it's legit & he really thinks that, or if he read somewhere you should say that to a pregnant woman, but whatever the case- I'll take it!  haha

This made me laugh. :) Mine has been telling me that all the time too, and I swear he can't keep his hands off my bump now that I have one! He's always been so weirded about pregnant bumps on TV and on friends and stuff, I never knew how he'd feel, but he really does seem to love it! He rubs it all the time, and keeps asking our family and friends "Do you see it? Do you see my baby??" and pulling my shirts all tight to make sure they can see the belly. It's so cute!  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That's so sweet... Makes you realize how lucky you are to have found the right man to marry!

My DH has been extremely sweet since we found out.  He's been taking extra things off my plate like walking the dog out in the cold (doesn't want me to slip.. and I usually have the morning shift with our pup).  He's also been super supportive whenever I say how gross looking I'm feeling.. He chooses his words very wisely.  "You're not fat, you're pregnant!" Last night when we were laying in bed, I woke up with a super headache so he got up to get me water and tylenol so I wouldn't have to move the Snoogle from my comfy position.  Stupid little stuff like that makes me so grateful.  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"