May 2011 Moms

Middle Name

So DH and I have narrowed our girl names down to a few we really like but haven't completely decided on one.  We want her first name to begin with an "S" as both of ours do as well as his son's.  So the first name choices are:

Scarlett

Stella

Sophia- (feeling like this one's too popular but DH really likes it)  

However, we are having an incredibly difficult time deciding on a middle name for any of our choices. We don't want anything typical middle name like Lynn, Renee, Marie, Rose etc.  

Suggestions, please?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Middle Name

• How about Reese?
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't know how you feel about this, but are there any family names you would like to use? 

BTW, I really like your name choices.  Even though Sophia is more popular than the others... it's not terribly popular like Isabella, Ava, Emma, etc.

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Acme Box last update 3/28/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Sophia Rose

Sophia Lily

Sophia Paige

Sophia Elizabeth

Stella Claire

Stella Kate

Stella Paige

Scarlett Grace

Scarlett Elizabeth

~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • I would look at family names as PP said.  Even last names.  I always felt honored to have my mother's maiden name as my middle name.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Scarlett: Alaine, Rochelle, Alynn, Margret

Stella- Leanne, May, Mercy

Sophia- Rachael, Lanae, Lee

• Love the name choices! My faves are Sophia and Scarlett-especially Scarlett! Never hear that one anymore and I love it. Here are a few suggestions for a MN with Scarlett:

Scarlett Paige

Scarlett Clare

Scarlett Ambere (pronounced Amer-Ray; it's French)

Scarlett Annalise

Scarlett  Josephine

Scarlett Caroline

Scarlett Jade

Scarlett Lily

Eh, that's all I've got at the top of my head. if I think of any others I'll repost...I like the other suggestions previous posters have suggested too!

America's Next Top Mommy! 3 years of infertility = well worth the wait <3<br> BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCBonBoard:

Scarlett: Alaine, Rochelle, Alynn, Margret

Stella- Leanne, May, Mercy

Sophia- Rachael, Lanae, Lee

Sophia Lee was our top girl name, until I seriously started looking and realized how popular Sophia is. DH and I are don't want real popular names, but if you like Sophia, I love Sophia Lee Smile

Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We are having a boy but I had names picked for a girl lol. We were going to go with either

Sophia Madison

or

Alyssa Madison

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Thank you ladies! So many good suggestions! I'll be running some of these picks by DH! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"