Cincinnati Babies

Jessica&Brett PIP if you still want to see it :)

Here's a pic of DS's room with quote

I guess maybe we just need to be FB friends Smile

Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Jessica&Brett PIP if you still want to see it :)

• Butting in...

I didn't this in your earlier post either.  This is just so cute!  I love the colors you chose, and the font is perfect!

Brady 7/29/2009 Avery 4/1/2011
  • Butting in, too....  I don't think I had a spare moment to comment over on FB.  LOVE it.  I really love the saying on the wall, and the colors you chose.  I am dying over those bookshelves.  I want those for B's big girl room!  Did you do those, or were they already there?  I need to pay someone to come build some for us.  Very very nice work!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww - I love it!! That looks fantastic! And yes, we clearly do need to be FB friends :). Should we rectify that? Can you send me a PM with you info so I can add you? (I'd send you one, but I only know how to receive them from my phone - not send them, lol) Or maybe one of these other fine ladies could "suggest" us to each other :)
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Thanks ladies!!!  It only took like 9 months to totally finish it and we love it!  DS does too. 

Have2run....my DH actually built the shelves (there's one on the other side of the window too) which is partly why the room took so long.  He really loves to build things (and buy new power tools!) and I'm so proud of what an awesome job he did.  Now he has his mind set on a few other things he "plans" to build.  :-)  We'll see......

Jessica&Brett......I can't seem to figure out how to send a PM either.  Lame I know.  You can email me....JLPT830 at fuse dot net.  

• imageJessica&Brett:
    Aww - I love it!! That looks fantastic! And yes, we clearly do need to be FB friends :). Should we rectify that? Can you send me a PM with you info so I can add you? (I'd send you one, but I only know how to receive them from my phone - not send them, lol) Or maybe one of these other fine ladies could "suggest" us to each other :)

I think I found you.  :-)

• VERY cute! Love the colors, bookshelf and Disney quote! Thanks for sharing!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"