April 2011 Moms

Where's your chub?

Are you all baby? Big all over? Junk in the trunk? Cankcles? What?

Everyone keeps telling me I'm all baby but the second chin that has crept up on me tends to disagree with that. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where's your chub?

• I was plus sized to begin with but with both pregnancies I've basically only gained and grown in the belly (straight out) rather than all over.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • mostly belly but i have noticed some swelling in my fingers and feet and my butt seems bigger...
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been told I'll all baby too, but I notice it in my chin and back.
  • I'm pretty much baby, but very low.  I carried DS the same way.
  • I was just looking at my weekly photos and realized my face is definitely fuller. My butt has stayed about the same, thankfully, and everything else seems the same.

I really need to start working out for realz. Its just so damn cold outside and in my house...

• Thanks to my (finally) fantastic genes I'm all belly :) I'm up 21lbs though! (I'm typing this while sitting at the Wendy's drive-thru, so I shouldn't complain lol!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• I'm pretty much all belly, but my love handles seems a bit "squishier" than they were before. I figure there's no way the 18lbs I've gained can literally be all belly...
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • i do a lot of walking and toddlers give  me a good workout ive noticed my legs are looking pretty good and ive started to get some real defination in my arms

• "SouthSideDrea" love the pic with your kitty soooo cute
  • All belly.  DH says from the back you cant tell I'm pregnant.  This wont last long if its like the last two pregnancies where I reatined ALOT of water.  The belly has expaned out and is more rounder now.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm all baby. At first I was afraid I would gain all over because my jeans weren't fitting in my thighs, but I guess I was just bloated.
  • I'm almost all belly.  My thighs seemed to have picked up what the belly didn't want...
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • Today I was told I'm all belly but I don't believe it.  I see a lot in my upper body (I've gotten so broad) which makes me feel like a linebacker :(
  • I am all butt and thighs and for the first time in my life I have back fat. Finally that expansion seems to have stopped (for now) and I'm starting to get a belly.

Which is easier to lose after?

• Mostly belly but I've definitely noticed my backside/thighs getting bigger.

• Mine's almost all in my belly, but I've also gained a lot in my boobs.  They are friggin ginormous now.  I don't think I've gained anywhere else which I'm surprised by.  I don't look pregnant from the back either, and if I'm standing facing straight at someone, it's also hard to tell I'm pregnant until I turn to the side.
  • Yeah i was looking at photos of me at 13 weeks and my face has filled out a bit and ive notices more in my hips. But im unsure if its them spreading or extra weight. My boobs have gained 4 cup sizes (which my DH loves but i hate) but not any in band size. Im also carring low. One plus is i have a butt now when i was seriously thing of getting that Booty Pop at BBB lol..
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Photobucket image Photobucket
  • Mostly belly, some gain in the boobs and now my ankles are swollen
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I "thought" I was all belly, which everyone kept telling me until I stood in front of a full length mirror at the maternity store.  I have zero idea where these thunder thighs and crisco butt came from.  I scare myself a little.

• I'm all belly....I hope I stay that way.
  • I'm mostly belly and boobs. From behind DH says i don't look pregnant. However, I've noticed some swelling in my hands today. I had to buy new underwear, but I think it's due to my hips spreading and not anything getting bigger.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think a little everywhere... Definitely belly, though. The other day Jared had his ear to my tummy, feeling kicks, and was looking up at me and poked under my chin and said, "I think you're just retaining water." Ugh! He meant this "as a nice thing" so I wouldn't feel like I'm getting fat, but I hadn't even really noticed my neck/chin thing before.

If you have What To Expect When You're Expecting, where it has the illustration of different ways women look when they're carrying at 5 months, I totally look like the first one, where she's a HUGE stomach below the boobs...pg. 247 in the latest edition.

This illustration: https://books.google.com/books?id=ASPVDMmiLZkC&lpg=PR5&ots=0EUKw41jmK&dq=illustration%20what%20to%20expect%20when%20you're%20expecting&pg=PA247#v=onepage&q=illustration%20what%20to%20expect%20when%20you're%20expecting&f=false

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Mine's mostly in the stomach of course but also in my butt, thighs, arms and face. My boobs have only grown one cup size but I've also gone up a band size. Everyone tells me I look so cute but some days I feel huge lol! I've got a pretty small frame so even like 5 lbs more is noticeable to me even if it isn't to anyone else. 
  • I'm mostly belly and boobs, I've gone up two cup sizes :)

I've always had thunder thighs so it's hard to notice but I have a feeling they are slightly bigger. My dad always told me, I was built for having babies.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"