Austin Babies

Please Don't Drink and Drive! (Free Cab info)

As one of the many nurses who will be staffing the local ER's on New Years Eve, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone the importance of having a designated driver. Do not count on anyone else to stay "sober enough" after the ball drop to get you safely home. When you're intoxicated, you may not be the best judge of how much your date has had to drink and if they're safe to drive (or yourself!). Believe me, the more time I've spent sober, the more I realize DH has had too much when he claims to be "all good"!

Anyway, if you find yourself in a position where you don't have a safe ride home, please consider calling a cab. If you need help - https://www.austinsoberride.com/ Save the number to your phone NOW and you won't be looking for it later. 512-657-2999

And while you mayhaveyourshit together, you never know who else you might come across who doesn't. You can always step in and say "Hey, why don't I call you a cab?". You'll be keeping the roads safe and saving them thousands in legal fees and headaches.

Please note that although the restrictions link says Travis Co only, there was a recent press release stating they are supporting Williamson Co too.

Have a fun and safe New Years my Nesties!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Please Don't Drink and Drive! (Free Cab info)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"