Health & Exercise

I Used to Be Fat (NBR)

Anyone watching/has already seen Gabrielle's story? I want to choke her mother. Angry She's deliberately setting up road blocks and berating her daughter for wanting to improve her health! I can't imagine. 

https://www.mtv.com/videos/i-used-to-be-fat-ep-1-gabriella/1654995/playlist.jhtml

Anniversary Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: I Used to Be Fat (NBR)

• I just watched this and couldn't believe what a b*tch the mom was!!!! I was in shock.  It makes me so much happier that Gabriella was successful because she had to overcome that obstacle of a mother.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm watching right now and am a little shocked that the trainer is allowing gabrielle to have a weight loss goal of 6 LBS/WEEK? that seems a little much to me!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree on both accounts. I'm certainly no expert as I battle weight issues myself, but I've always heard that not more than 1 to 2 lbs per week is healthy.

I understand setting goals that include deadlines in order to provide motivation, but I worry that she's setting herself up to fail once the support system and the TV crews are out of her life for good. :-/

Anniversary Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"