Options

Night Check in !!!

What time is it ?
Whatcha doing ?
Fav part of your day ?

------------------------------------

7:55

Watching One Tree Hill, emailing and enjoying a glass of wine

Today is our 5th day of no nursing and the first 4 days my dh gave him his sippy and put him down. Tonight I got to, and got to snuggle with my guy for 15 minutes before bed. But he didn't drink the sippy from me.........hmmmm........ I missed my snuggle time !

Re: Night Check in !!!

• Options
    7:57
    Procrastinating
    Pushing my little guy on the baby swings - watching him laugh and kick his feet; he loves the swing
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    8pm

Folding clothes, I was trying to watch New Kids Behind the Music but the stupid DVR didn't record the whole thing.

Picking Peyton up from daycare, there is nothing better than that smile and hug.  Oh and he gave me the best hug before he went to bed, even included some pats on the shoulder, so cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 8pm.

Watching Aiden run loops in the kitchen all while giggling hysterically....and Sean wants to go outside but it's time for bed.

Aiden gave a hug to one of the twins in our playgroup. SO stinkin' cute!!! I also just love it when the boys are so deliriously giddy. :)
  • Options
    8:01
    Nesting
    Hmmm....waking up to my boys in bed!
  • Options
    8:01

Just finished eating dinner. Waiting for DH to get home and about to head off to read.

Ty and I walked the Rez today and he always has a blast. He was in a super cute mood and made many people that we passed smile and laugh. He waved at most of them as well which made me laugh.
  • Options

8:00

Not much, just about to get off to read some stories to Elijah-I need a distraction from contractions

Usually naptime lol. Seriously though, favorite part is around 10 am when we're hanging out at the park or just spending time together.

• Options
    8pm

Watching Chuck from last night (DVR) and on here.

Passing my Glucose test! Ya for not having GD!
  • Options
    8:03 PM watching my the hills on my dvr fav part of my day was getting cancelled and being able to just chill today
  • Options

8:06

trying to talk DH into quitting his video games so we can watch the BL!

Ah, the nap I got this afternoon! So rare!

• Options
    8:06

I'm nesting in between doing stuff for work (loading my iPod, creating some stuff I need for tomorrow's Xmas musical audtions. etc.). 

Today, my HANDS DOWN fav part was going to the jumpy houses with the nesties.  It was great, Alex had a blast and so did I.  Easily the best part of our day today!!
    The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    What time is it ? 8:10pm
    Whatcha doing ? Getting Emmy ready for bed, she's having some milk right biw,
    Fav part of your day ? My Costco finds and taking Emmy to the library tonight.  We found a Mickey Mouse movie and she's so excited about it.
  • Options
    8:10
    working
    playing at the bounce house. Ryan was all grins and had a great time.  I love it when he's like that!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    - 8:18pm
    - Finally getting to thenest and baking cookies.
    - Best part of the day was meeting amygrace for lunch after our PT app't.
  • Options
    8:20 pm Getting ready to put D to bed. I went to the SFMOMA at lunch and got a cool ball and book for D and he loved them. Loved seeing his big smile playing with them.
  • Options
    8:20
    At my parents house tonight, DH is doing work, Me and the folks are watching NCIS. (my dad is a military guy so he loves this show)

Hunter got his hair cut and did such a good job.I will post a pic tomorrow! Such a big boy. No screaming and crying at all. God love the Panda Room!
  • Options
    What time is it ? 9:00
    Whatcha doing ? Checking email.  I'm about to go watch a movie with DH.
    Fav part of your day ? Chasing Evan around Target.
  • Options
    9:38pm Just finished sorting work papers and now I'm taking a break and Nesting then I'm going to start part of my Sales Tax report since I usually do it later in the month but we will be at Disney then. It was when Sara talked and showed interest and mimicking at therapy today. EVERYONE was shocked and surprised as it was like someone turned on a switch. She was quiet one minute and babbling, signing, and pointing the next.
    imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options
    What time is it ? 9:51
    Whatcha doing ? Watching Grey's from last season trying to catch up and Nesting.
    Fav part of your day ? Hands down it was when DH got home and I could watch my two beloved boys together.  J was so funny and sweet and kept wanting to give us both kisses (my new favorite thing EVER!).  There is nothing so wonderful in the whole world as watching the two people I love most enjoy each other so immensely.  :D 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"