Trouble TTC

::Graduates Check-In::

Hi ladies! Heathercara is going to take over these check-ins for me, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her for the past day or so. I am thinking she just forgot today. So, I figured I would post.

If you have any meds to donate to those OOP, please contact ashleyann. Thanks!

Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
imageimage
Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.

Re: ::Graduates Check-In::

• Woot, Woot! I am ready to see some bellies! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi all!  Congrats to you Amber, I've been following your blog.  Hoping for great news from Lyse today too!!  Hopefully we're on a 3T BFP streak!  Thinking of all of you!

Not much going on with me.  I'm in the last week before V-day, so that's exciting.  We're also getting started with the nursery.  I'll post pix when we make some progress.  It will be purple, white and sage green.  I'm a purple girl...not in love with pink.  Little girl is feisty, just like Mommy, and always making it known she's there, which is nice.  Here's my photo from yesterday before a workout. 

Edit:  I only have 12 followers on my blog...so if you're interested...link in my siggy! 

• Loading the player...
  • Hey mrsmon! Thanks! You look so cute. Looking forward to seeing nursery pics. I tried to go to your blog the other day bc I realized I wasn't seeing updates in my feed, and my invite had expired. Is it still private or I am crazy? I will send you another pm with my email if you don't mind sending another invite to me.

I had my first u/s on Monday. We were able to see the gestational & yolk sac. So, hopefully that means there is not another ectopic looming as well. I go back Jan. 17th and hopefully all goes well and  I will graduate from the RE.

So looking forward to a big bfp explosion around here. 2011 is 3T's year!!!!

imageimage
  • Hi Ladies!  Very quick post and run!  Here are the boys from their newborn shoot at 3 weeks old.  Forgive me if I have posted this before (I've half lost my mind at this point...plus I have no help today).  I should have something more recent next week hopefully.  Things are going very well.  We really enjoyed our first Christmas as parents. 

Congrats again to the wonderful, fabulous, beautiful AmberZ!!!  Love that ticker girl!!!!

Congrats to all the other expecting ladies too.  Hope you are all feeling great!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Congratulations to my girl AmberZ! So happy for you!
  • imageAmberZ2be:

Hey mrsmon! Thanks! You look so cute. Looking forward to seeing nursery pics. I tried to go to your blog the other day bc I realized I wasn't seeing updates in my feed, and my invite had expired. Is it still private or I am crazy? I will send you another pm with my email if you don't mind sending another invite to me.

I had my first u/s on Monday. We were able to see the gestational & yolk sac. So, hopefully that means there is not another ectopic looming as well. I go back Jan. 17th and hopefully all goes well and  I will graduate from the RE.

So looking forward to a big bfp explosion around here. 2011 is 3T's year!!!!

hi hon!  I took the privacy off so try again!  After we went "public" around 20 weeks, I decided to make it public.  So glad you're u/s went so well.  Jan 17th will come fast!

• MrsM - you look adorable!!

Amber - I can't tell you enough how excited I am for you!!! 

Here is my 17w6d bump pic.  Sorry my head is cut off.  My hair was whack that day :)

My anatomy scan is at 2:15 today!!  I'm so excited but so nervous.  I just hope baby is healthy.  We are still undecided if we'll find out the sex.  I left the decision up to MH and he says it's up to me.  But when I say ok, let's find out he says fine but just don't tell him.  Urgh!  So who knows. 

• imageOmega20:

Hi Ladies!  Very quick post and run!  Here are the boys from their newborn shoot at 3 weeks old.  Forgive me if I have posted this before (I've half lost my mind at this point...plus I have no help today).  I should have something more recent next week hopefully.  Things are going very well.  We really enjoyed our first Christmas as parents. 

Congrats again to the wonderful, fabulous, beautiful AmberZ!!!  Love that ticker girl!!!!

Congrats to all the other expecting ladies too.  Hope you are all feeling great!

Omega they are so freakin precious!!

• Hi girls! I'm doing pretty well. I'm still on bedrest but I'm home from the hospital. My babies are now over 3 pounds each and I am 30w2d so making progress!

I lurk here all the time and I am truly rooting for all of you. It sounds like many of you are moving forward with new treatments and I am sending all my T&P for success.

Amber...that is awesome news about your u/s! 

• Thanks again, ladies. You are all too sweet.

Gym!! You look adorable. GL today. For some reason I am voting boy.

Omega-I love that photo. The boys card is staying up on my fridge. I don't care if christmas is over. :)

Sail-You are doing a great job at keeping them cooking. Still thinking of you.

imageimage
  • imagesail123:

Hi girls! I'm doing pretty well. I'm still on bedrest but I'm home from the hospital. My babies are now over 3 pounds each and I am 30w2d so making progress!

I lurk here all the time and I am truly rooting for all of you. It sounds like many of you are moving forward with new treatments and I am sending all my T&P for success.

Amber...that is awesome news about your u/s! 

So happy those boys are still cookin Sail!

• imageAmberZ2be:

Gym!! You look adorable. GL today. For some reason I am voting boy.

Thanks!  And I am too for some reason.  I will be really shocked if it's a girl.  Although I did have a girl dream last night.  But I've had more boy dreams than girl dreams.

• imagegymnst1013:

MrsM - you look adorable!!

Here is my 17w6d bump pic.  Sorry my head is cut off.  My hair was whack that day :)

My anatomy scan is at 2:15 today!!  I'm so excited but so nervous.  I just hope baby is healthy.  We are still undecided if we'll find out the sex.  I left the decision up to MH and he says it's up to me.  But when I say ok, let's find out he says fine but just don't tell him.  Urgh!  So who knows. 

Damn time flies! You look so cute Gym!!  GL today!! 

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagegymnst1013:

I was just going to post asking when your anatomy scan was and I'm so happy to hear it is today! I can't wait to hear about your LO! I know, it is so friggin scary but you will enjoy seeing the LO in such detail and I know everything will be great. Good luck and post as soon as you can. Oh, and I will guess that it is a boy. Not based on anything other than the fact that you are carrying the same way I was! 

• imageNova726:
    imagegymnst1013:

Damn time flies! You look so cute Gym!!  GL today!! 

I agree! I can't believe that it is time for an anatomy scan, already! You look great Gym! GL with making the decision!  

• imagesail123:
    I was just going to post asking when your anatomy scan was and I'm so happy to hear it is today! I can't wait to hear about your LO! I know, it is so friggin scary but you will enjoy seeing the LO in such detail and I know everything will be great. Good luck and post as soon as you can. Oh, and I will guess that it is a boy. Not based on anything other than the fact that you are carrying the same way I was! 

Thanks Nova and Sail!  I have not had a single vote for girl yet.  Everyone thinks it's a boy!

• 23w5d (from yesterday). I have started to feel hiccups!

Excuse the dirty mirror!

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Mrs.Monica. .. you look so adorable! Your nursery sounds lovely! I can't wait to see pictures.

Omega. . .those boys are adorable!

AmberZ. . .I am so glad that things continue to go well for you.

Sail. . .I am glad to hear that things are going better for you. I know you are glad to be home. GL with the remainder of your pregnancy. 

• imagegymnst1013:

Your bump is adorable Gym! 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hello ladies!

I've been lurking around here as much as possible over the last few weeks and congratulations to all the recent BFP's! A big good luck to all the girls that are cycling right now too.

DH and I got a little early Christmas present in the form of another u/s on the 20th of December. Even with the GD peanut is measuring just 5 days ahead of her gestational age, so that was fabulous news! Fingers crossed she is a regular size, and not a super huge baby. She has fattened up so much since the last u/s at 20wks, and I fell in love with her even more after this u/s. Here is the latest picture:

DH and I did some boxing day shopping, so we now have the crib and the car seat purchased. We also have a huge collection of new and gently used clothing building, we just need a dresser to hold it all! I honestly think we will have enough clothes already to keep her warm for the first few weeks.

I haven't taken a belly shot this week, but here is my latest one from Christmas Eve at 28 weeks:

(edit to resize pic)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• image**Papps**:

So glad everyone is doing well!! 

Sail- glad you're home sweetie :) I hope they stay put for a while longer

Amber- glad everything looks good! YAY

Gym- Good luck today!! I'm voting boy too for some reason. I'mn always wrong though, so congrats its a girl! LOL

mrsmon- I thought I was following your blog, but I can't see where to follow it (or check to see if I am) :(

Pappsy...you're following.  Did you find out anymore info on the bleeding?  I'm thinking of you and rooting for you!  Hope BCPs go quickly!

• Thanks Brandy, AMS and papps!  Papps, you make me laugh :)  You will seriously have to pick me up off the floor if it's a girl.

AMS, you are too cute!!  I love that you can feel hiccups :)

Penguin - you look great!  So glad LO is looking good!

• Omega...could those boys be cuter?  Boys are so much fun, and they love their mommies! 

Gym, you're so cute and I can't wait to hear the news.  That's how I felt about it being a girl.  I was shocked.  GL hon!

Sail, so glad you're already 30 weeks and that the twin are bigger!  If this makes you feel any better, a friend of mine had her DS recently at 29 weeks (only 2 lbs and 11oz), and he just came home earlier than expected at 6lbs!

ams, I follow your blog and see you often on April '11 but hi hon! 

• All those bumps are looking good on everyone !

All the babies are absolutely adorable !

I just want to give everyone a huge group hug !

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Hi ladies! :) So I finally have a pic, DH took it last night so we'll just say it's my 36 week bump.

I start going for weekly appts on Tuesday. All is going well, no contractions or anything (I don't think, lol!). My hands are really numb & painful from the carpal tunnel, but other than that I'm feeling good -- but ready to meet her! :)

Here is the finished nursery: (I know, I think I went a little overboard since I'm usually a very simple decorator, but I love it, lol)

Amber -- Congrats! :) SO excited for you!!

Gym -- GL today! And your bump is so cute!

Omega -- your boys are adorable!

AMS -- such a lovely bump! ;) And how fun that you feel the hiccups! (I am kinda annoyed by them now, lol, because my whole belly shakes repeatedly, lol)

Sail -- great job cooking those babes! I hope things continue to go well and they stay put for as long as possible.

Wishing everyone a wonderful, BFP-filled 2011! I'll be here cheering you on! :)

• Ocean - your bump is so cute!!  Are you really 36 weeks already??  And I love the nursery!!  You did a great job on it :)
  • Gym and MrsMonica - lovely bumps!

Omega - SOOOOOOO cute!

Sail - I hope that you are feeling good.  Keep those babies cooking a little longer!

For me, I passed my GTT and am not anemic!  Yeah for all normal results!  I am officially in the 3rd tri today too!  I am so excited for next month as I will have two of my showers.  My sisters are throwing one and a great friend is throwing the other.  Then DH and I will have a little "shower" with our group of friends from college.  January will also be big because we will schedule the C-section!  It will be odd to have a latest case date set!

I hope that Lyse's BFP today is a start of a great 2011 for 3T!!!!

• imagegymnst1013:
    Ocean - your bump is so cute!!  Are you really 36 weeks already??  And I love the nursery!!  You did a great job on it :)

I second this - it makes me want to add more to mine now!

• I'm so excited to be part of this check-in.... Although coming in at a whoppin' 4 weeks along, I have nothing to report!  I'll have a final beta on Monday, and an u/s later next week. Just want to make sure LO is where it should be, and not hiding out in my tube!!!!

Gym - I'm going to guess girl here... Simply because you need a daughter in gymnastics!

Everyone else looks so wonderful... I have a feeling 2011 will be a great year - for the 3TC explosion, and all the little beauties that will be born!  Happy New Years girls!

• Eveyone's bumps are so cute!!!!! 

Ams - so cute about the hiccups, I still remember when I had them from DD 20 years ago - they are the best!

Gym - I am guessing boy too!!!  I would put money on it!!!

Ocean - your nursery is beautiful - love it!!

Omega - Those boys are absolutely adorable!! 

Glad to see some new additions to the check in - hopefully we'll get lots more in the New Year!!!

• Everyone looks great!!

I'm still hanging in there...no big problems in over a week (yes, I feel like a bit of a time bomb at the moment) so that is good.  Our NT scan went great, less than 1 in 10K risk of DS or Trisomy 13/18.   I have my final u/s with the RE tomorrow, and I'll find out if they will lighten my modified bedrest restrictions and start deciding on a plan for work next week.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Everyone looks great..

Here is my update from yesterday. 

It's like this waiting game never ends with IF! Today I had an u/s just a regular follow up. Turns out Baby B isn't developing well. They told me that Baby A is draining the nutrients from Baby B (common with identicals). They also told me that Both babies weigh in normal, heart rate is normal, and fluid is normal. Baby B however is developing slower, his bladder isn't fully developed the way it should be. So now I have to go in 1 x a week for an u/s. So we wait and hope that nothing is wrong with Baby B. MH isn't very concerned so I am trying to stay calm. Baby B has always been smaller and developed slower than Baby A. I just hope that's all it is... I took the rest of the week off to get some rest.  

Oh and they're BOYS.  

• Yay!  Loved reading the updates, everyone :)

I'm right at 20 weeks, and I've had a bump-splosion over the past week or so.  Suddenly I look 8 million months pregnant: 

I bet my bump will be the size of a bus by the end!  The funny part is that I've only gained about 6 or 7 lbs. 

All is going well here, both boys are still looking good and monster fibroid has been behaving. 

Congrats to the new BFP's!!

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemari2003:

Everyone looks great..

Here is my update from yesterday. 

It's like this waiting game never ends with IF! Today I had an u/s just a regular follow up. Turns out Baby B isn't developing well. They told me that Baby A is draining the nutrients from Baby B (common with identicals). They also told me that Both babies weigh in normal, heart rate is normal, and fluid is normal. Baby B however is developing slower, his bladder isn't fully developed the way it should be. So now I have to go in 1 x a week for an u/s. So we wait and hope that nothing is wrong with Baby B. MH isn't very concerned so I am trying to stay calm. Baby B has always been smaller and developed slower than Baby A. I just hope that's all it is... I took the rest of the week off to get some rest.  

Oh and they're BOYS.  

Yay for more twin boys!

I hope everything looks good with Baby B at the next scan. 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks ladies... I'm still working on my optimism!! 
  • Hi Ladies! Here I go from memory:

GYM!!!! Look at that bump girl! Love it!

Omega- the boys are looking good! Good luck on your own today!

Scherpha- Glad you are in third tri! I'm right behind you!

AMS- Looking good!

Mari- Still have my thoughts on baby b ((hugs))

LYSE- CONGRATS!

And hi to Papps, Mrs. Mo, and L&R!

I'm well ladies :) I took my GD today and should get the results next week. Other than that, lots of cleaning going on around here. Here is my 26w pic. . . sorry my head is always missing, MH is always working at picture time and I can't seem to master the self photo! LOL

Photobucket
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Hi ladies!  I finally have a bump picture to share!  I am so surprised at how fast it grew but it is reassuring in a way.

I have already been diagnosed with GD and I am struggling a bit with that, everything that sounds good to eat, I am not supposed to eat or in very small amounts so I actually lost weight at my last appointment.  Insulin is in my near future I believe Sad

Our NT scan is set for 1/12 and I have a growth check on Baby B on 1/5 and hopefully s/he is closer to where they should be.  No bleeding or spotting in almost a week though!! WOOT

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Scherpha - congrats on the GTT!!  And how exciting you will be scheduling your kiddo's birthday soon!  You look great too :)

JK - SOOO happy to see you in this post!!!

L&R - I'm so glad you haven't had any bleeding incidents in a while.  They are so freakin scary!!  Great news about the NT scan!

Mari - still keeping Baby B in my thoughts!  Hoping he is doing just fine in there.

Everam - you look adorable :)

BB - wow you are practically in 3rd tri!!!  You look great!  Good luck with the test results!

Well we just got back from our anatomy scan.  Everything looks perfect!  All measurements spot on.  Yay!!  Kiddo was being stubborn and it took forever to get the heart measurements.  I ended up having to walk around which was a good thing because I thought I was going to pass out.  I guess from lying on my back for too long.  It's funny, everyone worries about sleeping on their back but let me tell you, there is NO WAY my body would have let me do that without waking me up or rolling me over in my sleep.

MH held his ground about not finding out but the tech wrote it down for me.  I was stressing on the way home about not being able to tell he so he finally caved and let me - it's a BOY!!!  I just could not be happier :)

• MD, I'm so sorry about the GD - that's just awful!  I hope eating gets easier for you.  Can't wait for the NT scan results!  And come on Baby B!!
  • imagegymnst1013:

Scherpha - congrats on the GTT!!  And how exciting you will be scheduling your kiddo's birthday soon!  You look great too :)

JK - SOOO happy to see you in this post!!!

L&R - I'm so glad you haven't had any bleeding incidents in a while.  They are so freakin scary!!  Great news about the NT scan!

Mari - still keeping Baby B in my thoughts!  Hoping he is doing just fine in there.

Everam - you look adorable :)

BB - wow you are practically in 3rd tri!!!  You look great!  Good luck with the test results!

Well we just got back from our anatomy scan.  Everything looks perfect!  All measurements spot on.  Yay!!  Kiddo was being stubborn and it took forever to get the heart measurements.  I ended up having to walk around which was a good thing because I thought I was going to pass out.  I guess from lying on my back for too long.  It's funny, everyone worries about sleeping on their back but let me tell you, there is NO WAY my body would have let me do that without waking me up or rolling me over in my sleep.

MH held his ground about not finding out but the tech wrote it down for me.  I was stressing on the way home about not being able to tell he so he finally caved and let me - it's a BOY!!!  I just could not be happier :)

Woo-hoo! I am glad that you were able to find out. There's no way that I could resist. I am so happy for you! 

• Ladies, you all look amazing!!!  Love all your beautiful bumps :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"