Single Parents

I'm gonna AW

So I have a date next Saturday night.  This guy and I have been trying to coordinate for awhile and last night finally settled on a time (it's been crazy with the holidays).  Here's his deal:

-someone I've known since HS.  We were actually supposed to go to prom together and it didn't work out

-has a great job

-owns his own home that he remodeled along with 60 acres

-he's my friends BIL so that's how we connected again

I'm not getting too excited because I really don't about anything anymore but I'm looking forward to going on the date and getting to know him a little (again).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm gonna AW

• YesYes
  • Woot!

I still think he is HOT

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Damn Achase, I am trying to work and just lurk, but I had to sign in to post on this one.  He is smokin' hot!  Soooo excited for you!  Yes

• Awesome! Everyone has dates on here!!! Whats up with that?

• He DOES look like Luke Wilson :)

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Good luck with that one, girl! He is a HOTTIE!!!

• OWWWW OWWWW!!! Stick out tongue

Hes a hottie! Hope you have a great time

• Thanks ladies.  I am glad that everyone thinks he's hot, but it's not all about the looks here.  He's a really nice guy, from a great family, and he "gets" the single mommy thing.  His sis has two boys and her XH cheated on her.  So he's understanding of that sort of thing.  Plus I like that we can talk.  I saw him the other night and we talked non-stop for about two hours.  So, anywho, I will keep you posted about how it all goes. 

And the date is NEXT Saturday night, not this coming one.

• I took off the FB linky just in case.
  • imageachase123:
    I took off the FB linky just in case.

I saw it earlier but couldn't post from my phone and hellooooo hottie!!  Get it, girl! LOL

• imagejulia0402:

I saw it earlier but couldn't post from my phone and hellooooo hottie!!  Get it, girl! LOL

Hey, I wouldn't mind.....at the risk of sounding like a slore.

• imagejulia0402:

Hey, I wouldn't mind.....at the risk of sounding like a slore.

• imagetifanico:
    I missed it Sad.

I will send you the link on FB.  I was just worried about crazies messaging him or something.  R9 got me paranoid.  Crazy girl.

• imageachase123:

imagetifanico:
    I missed it Sad.

I will send you the link on FB.  I was just worried about crazies messaging him or something.  R9 got me paranoid.  Crazy girl.

Hey, we have all seen crazy things happen, and I just didn't want it to happen to you!  I <3 you!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • imager9stedt:
    imageachase123:

imagetifanico:
    I missed it Sad.

Hey, we have all seen crazy things happen, and I just didn't want it to happen to you!  I <3 you!

Ahhhhh, and the feeling is entirely mutual.  I sent Tif a FB message so she can take a gander.

• I'm feeling left out!!! :( I wanna see!!!! This is my last day at work so I'm trying to be productive and I knew if I got on here that would all go down the drain!!!

On a sidenote...yay for a date and getting to wear cute clothes and be admired for a little bit....those are the small things I miss about dating.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I looked earlier but couldn't post.  Verrrry nice!
    Diagnosed with PCOS June 2004 Abby born 2/2007 and Ally 3/2009 imagehttp://Life In Sublurbia.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"