Alabama Babies

pregnancy after miscarriage

i had a miscarriage in october 2010 and conceived again the next month, november 2010. has this happened to anyone else and if so how did the pregnancy go??
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image

Re: pregnancy after miscarriage

• I haven't myself, but from what I understand- one miscarriage does not mean you're necessarily at any more risk than anyone else going into your 2nd pregnancy. Think positive!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! I had a miscarriage in June 2010 at 9 weeks. We waited a few months and I got my BFP on Sept 29th. I am now 16 weeks & 5 days, things have been great so far. It is completely normal to fret and worry over every little thing, especially following a miscarriage. Just try to remember this pregnancy is different from the last one that end in miscarriage. It is easier said than done. But hang in there. IMO God always has a plan.
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I didn't happen for me but I know many women who conceived the cycle following their m/c who went on to have healthy babies. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • This is what happened to me. I miscarried and my doctor said to wait 3 months before we started to try again...he asked if I wanted 3 months of pills. I declined. We were NOT "trying" but were not taking any precautions either. We were pregnant the VERY next month =)  My son just turned 2 in December and is VERY healthy and happy!!! Good luck
  • I started bleeding lightly last night. I called my physicians office and spoke with the Dr on call and her told me because i had a blood clot in my uterus it was not unexpected to have dark red/brown blood. This morning i was bleeding heavier and it was red so I went to my Dr and he did an U/S. He told me the baby did not have a heartbeat. This is my second miscarriage in a row. We conceived October 2010 and miscarried at 4 weeks 4 days and conceived again the next month, November 2010 and miscarried again today 9 weeks 5 days. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • I am SO sorry for your loss.
  • My heart goes out to you- very sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"