Adoption
Options

Really weird!

(I know I do not post a lot but I had to share this....)

Hubs and I just moved into a new house last week.  We decided a smaller house is better than a spacious loft for many reasons, including the wonderful family friendly neighborhood.  This is our dream neighborhood in the city.   But here is the weird thing...  I went to get the mail yesterday, and under the stairs near our mailbox is a bassinet.  Yes, an Eddie Bauer wooden bassinet.  When I asked my husband about it, he knew nothing.  When we asked our landlord, he also knew nothing about it.  So of course, I am befuddled and would like to think of it as a sign...  :)  Maybe we need to be prepared sooner rather than later!

Happy New Year to you amazing women! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Really weird!

• Options
    Oh I'd be all over thinking it was a sign too!  I also have to say I love that bassinet!  I hope you are filling up that bassinet soon! 
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    Oooh!  Goosebumps!  Hopefully soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Joe's,

so good to see you...signs or no signs...good to see you!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    Wow! That is crazy! I'd be going crazy wondering where it came from. I hope it's a sign, Im pretty sure it is. Let us know when you find out.
  • Options

Thanks Ladies!  I am still giddy about it.  I have kept it in sight of others in case it was meant for someone else, but after a week, I am going to bring it in the garage and start assessing if it is worth keeping.  If it is, I will definitely toss the mattress and linens and buy/make new ones.  This is actually kinda fun.

@Baze: Good to see you, too!  Need any more party attire advice?!?!?  LOL!  ;)

Happy Holidays to all. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"