North Dakota Babies
Options

Craddle to Crib - Sea horse & Aquarium Question

So A is still in our room, and will be until the 14th.  I wanted to keep her in our room until around 6 months, and now that she is so tall, and moves more in her sleep, we feel it is time to let our baby sleep in her own room.

We have let her have naps in the crib, and she sleeps in her pack and play during the day.  She is really good at sleeping wherever we put her.  However, we have always had to put her to sleep in our arms before putting her in her craddle or pack and play.  I used the sea horse today and she fell asleep on her own with the sea horse.

Who has the seahorse?  Does anyone have the aquarium?  Does anyone have both?  I wonder if I should invest in the aquarium too, or if it is overkill.  Since she will be in the crib she will have room for the aquarium.

A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010

Re: Craddle to Crib - Sea horse & Aquarium Question

• Options
    What is the seahorse? I have heard quite a bit about it today, but I have no clue what it is...Can someone LIP or PIP for me....Thanks
  • Options

This

Mine is blue though.

A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    neat thanks!!
  • Options

My cousin had the aquarium for her twins and they both LOVED it.  The girls would never go to sleep without it.  That being said, I've heard nothing but raves about the seahorse as well, and that's what we have and will use first.

Honestly, I'd say, try the seahorse first, since you have it.  If that doesn't work, get the aquarium and see how that works.  No sense in buying an additional item if the other works for you. 

(Just my non mom yet opinion!)

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I have both & G likes both.  He snuggles with the seahorse and stares at the aquarium.  But he is able to sleep without either when we're away, so he's not super attached to them or anything.
  • Options
    I think start with just the Seahorse.  I know I feel like less is more at least when it comes to Briley.  The more she has in the crib the more she has to play with, and not go to sleep.  Hopefully that doesn't happen for you though.
  • Options
    We have both. However Elizabeth thinks they mean party time and starts a dance party in her crib when she plays them. I have to take the battery pack off when I put her down so she doesn't wake up and start the revolution- she also has a habit of getting naked in there.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options

imageMissMex:
    start the revolution- she also has a habit of getting naked in there.

that made me lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"