Minnesota Babies
Options

newborn pictures

I'm looking for recommendations for newborn/baby pictures. Specifically photographers that offer packages for the entire first year. I already know that our wedding photographer doesn't offer family photography so am open to suggestions. THANKS!!

Re: newborn pictures

• Options

I used Jennie Gaskins for my DD's newborn pics and will be using her for her 1 year photos next month.  She is so nice and very creative.  www.jenniegaskins.com

I have also used Sally Gruman and she is excellant as well.  www.grumanphotography.com

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

I love Makally Photography. Jodi is the photographer and she does a great job. We didn't have newborns done with her because I didn't find her until DD 6 month pictures, but she has done our 6 months/family and a fall outdoors 9 month/family shoot and you get the cd with print release. She is also coming to DD 1st bday party to take candids and some formals so we dont have to worry about pictures.

For newborn pictures we had Angela at AngelaKalthoff Photography. She did an amazing job!!! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    not sure wher you are in MN... but a friend of mine got their pictures taken at Jennifer Nace photography in Waseca...  and they always turn out beautiful.  Check out her website.  I think she has packages.
    JP was born in March 2010. We love our little guy so much!! Hope to add a little sister for him in the future.
  • Options

I would highly, highly recommend Cadence Cornelius, she's a fantastic photographer and so much fun!  She has a studio in Northeast Mpls, but she will also meet with you pretty much anywhere.

I'm not sure if she *offers* packages, but she's pretty flexible, so I'm sure she would work with you to figure something out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love Sally Gruman.  She didn't do newborn pictures for us, but she did photograph our toddler.  I love the newborn pictures she has on her site and we will probably go to her after this next child is born.

www.grumanphotography.com

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    my sister! www.melanieswansonphotography.com
  • Options
    sorry. bump fart
  • Options

I LOVE HM Photography. She is so great with babies. Let me know if you would like to see some  of Mr.AARP's photos 

https://www.hmphotographymn.com/ 

• Options
    We love love love Graddy Photography.  They have a package for the first year!
  • Options

We went with Images by Aimee in Stillwater. If you live near Stillwater, I would HIGHLY recommend Aimee. She has a studio, and we went there for newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, and then her year pictures soon. She does have packages.

I was extremely impressed by Aimee for the newborn pictures especially. She cranks up the heat in the studio (if it's winter, etc) so the baby is comfortable. She knows exactly how to do everything so the photo session is smooth.  She has great ideas for pictures and will do whatever type of photo you like best.

www.imagesbyaimee.com

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"